Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tablet & Smartphone £12 per month

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Tablet & Smartphone £12 per month

Old 14-11-2015, 12:15   #1
T.F.S.B.I.G.W.S.
cf.addict

T.F.S.B.I.G.W.S. is an unknown quantity at this point
Tablet & Smartphone £12 per month

Anyone tempted by the Tablet & Smartphone £12 per month offer? I have been asked "What's the catch?".. anyone know what the catch it?
I suppose there are no calls or texts included
T.F.S.B.I.G.W.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-11-2015, 17:26   #2
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Tablet & Smartphone £12 per month

The catch is you pay £2 more per month
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 20:10   #3
MaccLad
cf.member

MaccLad is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this the offer I've just passed up on today? I had a call - apparently from 0800 408 9340, but sounding like it came from distant part of Asia - claiming to offer me an upgrade to my mobile contract (and I think my mobile phone). The catch for me was that - having phoned me on my mobile phone number, the woman wanted to get part of my 'password' before she'd tell me any more about it. With so many scams going on, I think it's a right cheek if Virgin are phoning customers and then wanting them to part with any security info before they will continue. Is there something genuine here?
MaccLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 17:03   #4
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Virgin have been doing this password thing for years now. and they won't stop doing it.

phoning you up pretending to be from Virgin Media and asking you for your password before they will speak with you. they are really slack when it comes to security.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote