Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | More PAYG Problems

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

More PAYG Problems

Old 07-05-2015, 20:16   #1
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Services: Maxit,V6, BB 100Mb, Virgin Mobile
chrispy2000 is on a distinguished roadchrispy2000 is on a distinguished road
More PAYG Problems

I'm on the old Addict tariff pay £15 you get 1gb data so many minuets calls and so many text. All start from the first of each month. Last Friday, the 1st got the text and data but no calls. Phoned CS in the evening when I noticed and was told they hadn't kicked in yet. So I ask what if I had made calls the answer I would have been charged and that I would have to get them to credit me back. Ok if you notice it. The whole bundle is supposed to start at midnight not part of it.
Another thing while I was waiting for them to answer I was checking my account on line and noticed at 23.44 on 30th April I was charged £1 for 1kb of data despite still being in credit. I didn't get a refund they gave me 50Mb "Goodwill"
As for the calls they are now there but once again marked as "Goodwill".
The don't seem to like us on old tariffs but I suits me so why should I change.
chrispy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2015, 20:37   #2
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: More PAYG Problems

There are some better tariffs these days, but ones that are REALLY good seem to be hidden, only available to those wanting to change their tariff. My daughter has an "unlimited" EVERYTHING at £16.60 pm, my son wants it too, but I can't see how to get it. :-(
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 21:49   #3
dcclanuk
Inactive

dcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quads

Check out: https://www.thepeoplesoperator.com/

Both the PAYG or the even better pay monthly deals!
dcclanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 22:00   #4
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Services: Maxit,V6, BB 100Mb, Virgin Mobile
chrispy2000 is on a distinguished roadchrispy2000 is on a distinguished road

The reason I keep to to the Addict tariff is so that I can still tether my Ipad to my phone. None of the new tariff allow tethering.
chrispy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 15:27   #5
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

We have a phone on the Addict Extra tariff which yields free texts and 100 free mins when you top up £10. After topping up last month, these did not appear on the 1st May and were told by CS that they were having technical issues and given 50 free texts and 300 mins in lieu whilst they were looking into the problem. We're still waiting for the missing texts to be credited.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote