Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Mario Kart Double Dash!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Old 14-11-2003, 16:27   #1
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14
Mario Kart Double Dash!!

This games pure fun in disc form!
Being playing it most of the day and i have to say its brill, def better than the n64 one.
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-11-2003, 16:33   #2
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
Re: Mario Kart Double Dash!!

can't wait for mine, I got mine for £23 and it should take 7 days, it should have been now but my ccard was refused cos of a mistake.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2003, 16:45   #3
dr wadd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaSefi
can't wait for mine, I got mine for £23 and it should take 7 days, it should have been now but my ccard was refused cos of a mistake.
And we get it before the Americans, although I did have to get a PAL Cube as well as it won`t run under Freeloader. But getting it from Game for £100, not only did that get the Cube, MK and the Zelda disc, but for some reason they also ended up throwing in The Clone Wars and Bounty Hunter, so effectively the console was free

It's a real shame that given the fact that Nintendo now have the N64 emulator that they are using for the ports of Zelda that they didn`t include the N64 Mario Kart as a bonus on the disc. If they tweaked the engine so that it held a constant 60FPS in four player that would totally rock.
Old 14-11-2003, 16:52   #4
Jarandco
Inactive

Services: NTL 2 MEG
Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to Jarandco

Too many good games, too little money, another game ill probably have to wait untill xmas for!
Jarandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2003, 11:16   #5
Boom
Inactive

Boom is on a distinguished roadBoom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Boom

Got it yesterday, but won't be opening it for awhile. Still got Amped2 and Top Spin career characters to get up to scratch. Will give it a go on Monday night with a few mates over.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 13:03   #6
slysy
Inactive

slysy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Where did you get it from for that price?
slysy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 13:19   #7
Boom
Inactive

Boom is on a distinguished roadBoom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by slysy
Where did you get it from for that price?
Tiga, didn't you get it on the GAME one-day sale?
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 13:25   #8
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era

I got it from Littlewoods using a special promotion code whereas Littlewoods kindly knocked off £15 off. I'll try and find the code. As far as I know it hasn't been on GAME Deal of the day promotion.

EDIT: The Code is ZG600, there a bit where u put in promotional codes in. It might still work. The £23 includes the postage and packaging.
Old 17-11-2003, 14:06   #9
slysy
Inactive

slysy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I got it from Littlewoods using a special promotion code whereas Littlewoods kindly knocked off £15 off. I'll try and find the code. As far as I know it hasn't been on GAME Deal of the day promotion.

EDIT: The Code is ZG600, there a bit where u put in promotional codes in. It might still work. The £23 includes the postage and packaging.
Nope it didnt work, thanks for finding it for me tho I assume Amazon is now cheapest @ 29.99?
slysy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 14:09   #10
TigaSefi
Inactive

as far as I know, yeah unless u wanna wait till end of the month if by any chance GAME has it on their deal of the day ?
Old 17-11-2003, 23:09   #11
Jarandco
Inactive

Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
as far as I know, yeah unless u wanna wait till end of the month if by any chance GAME has it on their deal of the day ?
Thats what i am hoping adn i might possibly try the littlewoods thing!
Old 26-11-2003, 19:39   #12
TigaSefi
Inactive

It was on sale of the day on GAME website today and all 50 copies sold in 3 mins, officially the fastest ever sale yet.

ZG600 on the littlewoods site DOES work. I just tried it.
Old 26-11-2003, 20:06   #13
Jarandco
Inactive

Quote:
It was on sale of the day on GAME website today and all 50 copies sold in 3 mins, officially the fastest ever sale yet.

ZG600 on the littlewoods site DOES work. I just tried it.
Very tempting, and how much does that make it?
Old 26-11-2003, 20:10   #14
TigaSefi
Inactive

How much does what make ?

You make a saving of £15 on the littlewoods site.

http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/navigatio...oduct=90671464

I have never used littlwoods so I don't know how good/fast they are.
Old 26-11-2003, 20:11   #15
Jarandco
Inactive

Quote:
How much does what make ?

You make a saving of £15 on the littlewoods site.
dont worry i saw your previous post so you got it for 23!?