Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Wii Sports

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Wii Sports

Old 29-12-2006, 15:33   #16
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wii Sports

I find baseball to be the worst... although it's my shoulder more than arms that take a beating.

The missus was complaining about the boxing giving her sore arms to start with, but think she's not noticing it any more.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-12-2006, 15:38   #17
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
Do you find it makes your arms tire easily mate?

My old Gran said you should always change hands after 99 (lol)
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 23:55   #18
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Heh, just seen this Easter Egg in Bowling...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTsjnjsO-E0

Too late to start practising tonight, but will try it out tomorrow.
Old 08-01-2007, 00:04   #19
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I played Wii Tennis on a friend's Wii yesterday.

Great fun, although I sucked at it. Did get a bit better after a while.

Still think I'll wait a while though. Not shelling out for a Wii just to play Wii Sports.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:51   #20
D_Skids
Inactive

D_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant futureD_Skids has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
I find baseball to be the worst... although it's my shoulder more than arms that take a beating.

The missus was complaining about the boxing giving her sore arms to start with, but think she's not noticing it any more.
I hope you like muscle bound women

Imagine, in the not too distant future there will be all these freaky kids with massive arms!
D_Skids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 23:04   #21
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

I think I need more practice at this.......................
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:48   #22
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Which bit, Sky?

Baseball takes a bit of getting used to - I kept on getting foul balls till I started holding the bat vertically instead of horizontally.

What's your average score for bowling? And how you enjoying the golf?
Old 09-01-2007, 10:07   #23
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Which bit, Sky?

Baseball takes a bit of getting used to - I kept on getting foul balls till I started holding the bat vertically instead of horizontally.

What's your average score for bowling? And how you enjoying the golf?
All of it !

Only played for the first time last night, and did mostly training. Need to get some play time on it methinks.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote