Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 12-06-2012, 13:06   #1681
Skully
Inactive

Skully is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what game are you playing

Playing Sniper Elite atm.
It's great fun when my friends are round. They all sit in silent anticipation for the next shot, then all cover their eyes and OMFG when a round goes through the side of someone's skull, making their eyes pop out.

Good times
Skully is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-06-2012, 14:38   #1682
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
BF3 has become more fun since renting servers came about.

Mind you 90mins in one game is tiring. but the 20,000 point helps the ranks fly past.
Quote:
Just upgraded to Battlefield 3 Premium
Last weekend was a double XP weekend for Premium members and I went up from rank 39 to 46 scoring more points as Assult, than I had since buying the game, and spent 2 hours in one game.

---

I just bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier and playing with a friend in campaign mode on Veretan, god its gonna be hard on Elite.
Old 24-06-2012, 15:03   #1683
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I just bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier and playing with a friend in campaign mode on Veretan, god its gonna be hard on Elite.
Playing the campaign missions... Wasn;t sure at first as I loved Graw1&2 and this one has lost a lot of the control you had over your team...BUT.. the new team AI with target designation is excellent
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 17:15   #1684
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

After finishing Max Payne 3 on the 360 I went back to my Halo saga re-play.

I finished Halo 2 last week, and am now near the end of Halo 3.

Next up after that will be Halo Reach.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 17:26   #1685
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Just got back from a LAN - tried to play some BF3 (badly) ended up playing some star command (bbc b) and Elite 2 (amiga(
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 18:09   #1686
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

TF2 at the moment but I'm hankering after some MOH Spearhead!
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 12:32   #1687
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

MoH Spearhead (mp)
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 16:41   #1688
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Just finished Spec Ops the Line (360)..... Enjoyed it but some of it was a bit surreal!
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 18:02   #1689
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

I don't play games but I have just finished installing The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack for our daughter. She's home from London for a few days so it's good for her to relax for a while
Old 15-07-2012, 02:52   #1690
Smilie
Inactive

Smilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of lightSmilie is a glorious beacon of light

any1 brought any games off steam sale??
got tropico 4 but havent installed yet

playing too much LOL
Smilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 03:21   #1691
DABhand
Inactive

DABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of light

Some good sales on Steam, KOTOR1 quite cheap.

But im not so keen on Steam since the whole "you stole HL2" fiasco when I actually bought it and they wanted $10 to allow the key to be used again.

So I usually get my games from Gamersgate, I shall evilly put a link below that refers to my account :P But they have weekend and week long deals nearly all the time, I once got all GTA games for a £5 there, now its back to full price.

Clicky here for a shameless referral for me when you buy stuff :P

If you plan on buying anything would be nice if you clicky, but I am not begging so you can choose to sign up without a referral click. But they do have some good deals, even newer titles can sometimes end up cheaper than steam prices.

Another good thing they have is Blue Coins, the more you buy the more Blue Coins you get (you can also get them from reviewing a game, scoring a game, helping out a technical problem etc) and when you have enough you can use them to buy games for free. Something Steam doesn't have and should.
DABhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 14:05   #1692
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Minecraft

Finally gave in to temptation and I should probably spend a bit less time playing it.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 19:52   #1693
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Minecraft

Finally gave in to temptation and I should probably spend a bit less time playing it.

Heard people talk about it never really thought about it....decided to have a look at the game, looks interesting might consider buying it
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 19:57   #1694
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Heard people talk about it never really thought about it....decided to have a look at the game, looks interesting might consider buying it
Try it in the browser first to see if you like it,

My boy loves it.

http://www.minecraft.net/play
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 22:25   #1695
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (360)

I love it when you fly as Superman and you get various Superman themes play.