Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 02-10-2005, 23:46   #241
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot
I want a new Quantum Leap.
I did read last year that there was a movie being made, set to feature Sam's Daughter who goes looking for him, not heard anything in a while so guess its not happening now.
Old 02-10-2005, 23:53   #242
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthYoda
I did read last year that there was a movie being made, set to feature Sam's Daughter who goes looking for him, not heard anything in a while so guess its not happening now.
But i thought the series had closure, so no more
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 23:55   #243
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky
But i thought the series had closure, so no more
But it Didn’t
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 23:58   #244
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot
But it Didnâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t
It turned out to be his own mind, and so leaped on
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 00:00   #245
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

Yup thay start work early next year.

Quote:
It turded out to be his own mind, and so leaped on
I was Lift upset and confused by the end of Quantum Leap
Old 06-10-2005, 19:07   #246
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

For those of you who have been collecting the B5 dvd box sets - or are waiting for the prices to drop (As I have been )

Play.com are doing series 1 to 5 at £24.99 this month. I've finally ordered my series 5 set.

You can also get the movies for £22.99 - Which excludes the Pilot, In the Beginning and Legend of the Rangers (which you can get seperately)

Also Crusade for £24.99

I've never seen a single episode of season 5 - so I'm looking forward to finishing it off properly. The only thing I've got to decide is weather or not to watch it all through from start to finish
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 20:11   #247
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

holy smoke batman !
Old 06-10-2005, 20:24   #248
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

So the batcave did not have a smoke alarm?
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 14:21   #249
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Looks like all the fuss about if katie holmes was going to be in the next batman movie has been sorted out.
Old 09-10-2005, 16:37   #250
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
For those of you who have been collecting the B5 dvd box sets - or are waiting for the prices to drop (As I have been )

Play.com are doing series 1 to 5 at £24.99 this month. I've finally ordered my series 5 set.

You can also get the movies for £22.99 - Which excludes the Pilot, In the Beginning and Legend of the Rangers (which you can get seperately)

Also Crusade for £24.99

I've never seen a single episode of season 5 - so I'm looking forward to finishing it off properly. The only thing I've got to decide is weather or not to watch it all through from start to finish
£24.99 per box?

Hmm...

Season 5 - not very good, IMO. Well, when compared to the previous ones.

There were strong doubts B5 would get a 5th season, so JMS ended up cramming most of the rest of the story arcs into season 4 (hence why season 4's Shadow arc & Earth arc etc. seem quite rushed). But then it did end up getting picked up for a 5th & final season & he didn't really seem to have much left to put in it.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 21:12   #251
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
£24.99 per box?

Hmm...

There were strong doubts B5 would get a 5th season, so JMS ended up cramming most of the rest of the story arcs into season 4 (hence why season 4's Shadow arc & Earth arc etc. seem quite rushed). But then it did end up getting picked up for a 5th & final season & he didn't really seem to have much left to put in it.
It may not be very good, but I couldn't not have the last part
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 21:47   #252
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
Sad but true. The whole of season 5 could be lost and most people (inc me) would not miss it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 14:35   #253
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M
Stargate Season 9 starts on Sky One on Tuesday Oct 11th at 8pm, Atlantis Season 2 starts a week later on Wednesday 19th at 8pm.
Is everyone ready for tonight?

I expect Atlantis will be there along with Bill C.
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 15:00   #254
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua
Is everyone ready for tonight?

I expect Atlantis will be there along with Bill C.
seen them all already.
Old 11-10-2005, 15:24   #255
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthYoda
seen them all already.
No spoilers please
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote