Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are your best and worse TV ads?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What are your best and worse TV ads?

Old 09-06-2010, 19:03   #166
dgardner

Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

The Crusha ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7RY...eature=related
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2010, 19:24   #167
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Worst at the moment: Van adverts on the radio. White van man is always portrayed as the cheeky cockney geezer. If I were a non-cheeky cockney geezer white van man I'd be most offended.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 17:31   #168
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I like the new Bing advert, "ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlZsPTWXqts
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 17:35   #169
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPiPgRVT8g and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOtkx...eature=related
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:49   #170
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I do like the old school Milk Way advert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXJL2hL6kI

It takes me back to when I saw it the first time when I was a kid. When it came on I remembered all the words as it played even though I hadn't heard it in 15 years.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 14:11   #171
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Hate: Go Compare, We buy any car dot com, and top of the list will be the new Shake n vac with Jedward.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:29   #172
Jacktherat
Inactive

Jacktherat is on a distinguished roadJacktherat is on a distinguished road

Love Compare The Meerkat.

HATE Go Compare.
Jacktherat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:27   #173
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktherat View Post
Love Compare The Meerkat.

HATE Go Compare.
A bullet in both would make them so much better.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 08:45   #174
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Cravendale Milk - Toe tapping Yuk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfmjswTCLU

and Coca Cola - 'The organ player' can't stand it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUe1TIi8qRk
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 08:56   #175
fatmat8
cf.addict

Services: ntl
fatmat8 will become famous soon enoughfatmat8 will become famous soon enoughfatmat8 will become famous soon enough

the elephant "never forgets" one for me "na na nanan"
fatmat8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 10:31   #176
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I love the Anchor butter advert "Made By Cows". Really clever and I love the little touches like buying grass from the vending machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv1FhC_ascw
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 10:36   #177
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
I love the Anchor butter advert "Made By Cows". Really clever and I love the little touches like buying grass from the vending machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv1FhC_ascw
Not a bad version of paradise city either, surprised axel let em have it.
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 08:46   #178
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Rowntree's Randoms gets on my teapot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETAPlXAT-w
Old 16-08-2010, 18:45   #179
Tinky
To err is human

Number's up for this one! Kia 7 year warranty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAZhj1s4FE
Old 16-08-2010, 19:02   #180
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Finish Dishwasher Ads. That really annoying dull flat voice.... The diamond standard ....Arrghh.