Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | M32 outages

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

M32 outages

Old 16-12-2018, 11:18   #1
Steve Blease
Inactive

Steve Blease is an unknown quantity at this point
M32 outages

Chances of my posting this before the internet goes off again are slim, but here goes. For over a month now my internet goes off around 5pm and stay faulty all night coming on and going off until the next morning. It goes off Friday and stays off until Monday coming on for a few minuets every now and again. If I am very lucky it will stay on for a few hours. When it goes off we loose everything. Netflix, TV, Playstation, Computer. We are left sitting here with nothing to do whatsoever. After many many phone calls I am told December 24th 9am is when it will be fixed. I’d like to know what’s going on and how come it’s taking so long and how they have arrived at the fix date. Sorry the post is abrupt but I want to get it on before it’s off again. It’s taken 2.5 hours to get it on this morning.
Steve Blease is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-12-2018, 12:29   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: M32 outages

Hi Steve, I have just checked the Is the service down site which confirms that it is a problem with VM's service. I am just over the border in M41 and seem to be OK. Have you managed to go into your VM service checker which hopefully should give you a Fault number that you can chase up or, if your connection is too spasmodic to do so, post the number on here and one of us can possibly have a dig about to see what is happening.

Fingers crossed for you.

Oh and welcome to the forum even if it is under frustrating circumstances.
Old 16-12-2018, 21:48   #3
Steve Blease
Inactive

Steve Blease is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: M32 outages

MMM. it's been going on six weeks, it took three hours to come on this morning. I have just this very seconds before I read your reply got a text for Virgin to say it's all fixed. So we will see. I love my Virgin BB, when it works it's fantastic, but when it's broken it takes everything with it. Thanks for the reply though....
Steve Blease is offline   Reply With Quote