Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 16-05-2018, 05:28   #5296
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Dad had a fall when he was out later yesterday and because he was in a lot of pain in his arm could not drive the car so Mum had to call out recovery and once that arrived they got him back home where their neighbour took him to the hospital.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:16   #5297
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Got to go in to hospital to have another Vitrectomy, but on my left eye this time. Will either help my sight or make it even worse.

Also got my PIP assessment tomorrow morning. Got someone from Deafblind Scotland picking me up and attending with me.
Old 16-05-2018, 13:18   #5298
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Dad had a fall when he was out later yesterday and because he was in a lot of pain in his arm could not drive the car so Mum had to call out recovery and once that arrived they got him back home where their neighbour took him to the hospital.
Hope nothing is broken Den and he is o K
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 21:05   #5299
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

Don't you just love it when a family member borrows a battery operated power tool but returns it with flat battery. (3 batteries all flat)
Wouldn't mind but doing a quick outside job with no access to power to recharge and a wasted 20mile journey!
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 13:20   #5300
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Hope your Dad's ok den

---------- Post added at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Don't you just love it when a family member borrows a battery operated power tool but returns it with flat battery. (3 batteries all flat)
Wouldn't mind but doing a quick outside job with no access to power to recharge and a wasted 20mile journey!
Hubby hates when that happens or when our son borrows something only to give it out on loan to his friend...
Old 19-05-2018, 13:46   #5301
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Many years ago my brother borrowed my electric hedge trimmers, he had them for a month . . . at which time I found out that he was hiring them out to people in his street for £5 a time.

We still don't speak much
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 15:22   #5302
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Many years ago my brother borrowed my electric hedge trimmers, he had them for a month . . . at which time I found out that he was hiring them out to people in his street for £5 a time.

We still don't speak much
That is truly classic LOL

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

I sent a PM and I don't know how but I managed to delete the message after I sent it so my question is will that person get the message as I do hope so or will I need to write another one.

This happened when I was deleting my old messages like I say I never intended to delete the most recent sent one.
Old 19-05-2018, 15:31   #5303
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Quote from weenie:

I sent a PM and I don't know how but I managed to delete the message after I sent it so my question is will that person get the message as I do hope so or will I need to write another one.

This happened when I was deleting my old messages like I say I never intended to delete the most recent sent one.
You've only deleted your copy, the recipient should get their copy.
Old 19-05-2018, 15:45   #5304
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Excellent that is what I wanted here heero thank you xxx
Old 19-05-2018, 16:28   #5305
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

If you are referring to me, I got the PM weenie, and have sent one back. I can let you have copy if you don't fancy typing it again.

Best PM I have received in ages.
Old 19-05-2018, 17:12   #5306
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

No need Jo anything I may have missed will be in the link as there really is far too much information for my small brain to handle atm LOL

Still can't believe just how lucky he is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small .jpg (474.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 19-05-2018, 17:53   #5307
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hope your Dad's ok den
Dad has torn the ligament in his arm Weenie so basically at the moment he can't drive , cook or even have a shower without somebody helping him.
Old 19-05-2018, 18:47   #5308
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Dad has torn the ligament in his arm Weenie so basically at the moment he can't drive , cook or even have a shower without somebody helping him.
Not good den please give your Dad a hug from me when you see him. No doubt this will be hard on everyone especially your Dad as no one likes to lose there independence even if it's just for a short time
Old 19-05-2018, 19:56   #5309
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Not good den please give your Dad a hug from me when you see him. No doubt this will be hard on everyone especially your Dad as no one likes to lose there independence even if it's just for a short time
Us humans are so stubborn and proud sometimes especially when we get older as people still think they can do exactly what they did in their pomp and my Dad is no different weenie as l think he has now realised that he can still retain his independence but he will need a couple of aids to make things easier for him in his later years.
Old 19-05-2018, 20:50   #5310
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Sorry about you Dad Den, Must be in pain and frustrated too.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote