Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What have you just bought?

Old 04-03-2019, 21:30   #4606
Hom3r
Proud Ex EU Citizen.

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6 Tivo, 2x1TB Tivo, , SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8, 2TB & 3 TB WD NAS, Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy To
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you just bought?

My 1,000 Blu-Ray/DVD title.

Bohemian Rhapsody Steelbook Amazon Edition
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2019, 15:12   #4607
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

23 fresh large chicken breast fillets for £23.
Old 05-03-2019, 16:03   #4608
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny star
papa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny starpapa smurf has a nice shiny star

A ceramic frying pan, my none stick pan doesn't work any more.
Old 10-03-2019, 16:06   #4609
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Job lot of 1:72 scale aircraft models from Japan to put in the stash. Hopefully these slip under the customs radar unlike the last one.

I've been building a couple of combat aircraft in that scale over the past couple of weeks - Always a challenge.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:00   #4610
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appeal
mrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appealmrmistoffelees has a bronzed appeal

Electric toothbrush
Old 11-03-2019, 08:44   #4611
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Curry powder mild of course.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:18   #4612
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has reached the bronze age
tweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze age

A silver 16 plate Mondeo estate titanium - 22400 miles from Ford dealer. It's a petrol so much rarer at the moment than diesel (and no-one wants the 1.5 diesel). I did see others better value but they are hundreds of km away and local buying is more useful when things go wrong.

Downside is we need to borrow to buy so the dealer HP or highstreet, the later is cheaper by over £100 a month but HP is secured on the car so can hand back if payment issues and can pay early with no fees which we hope to do around Oct/Nov. But fees are now controlled.

We didn't want to borrow but my VM shares are no longer growing as they were in Jan and we need the bigger car before October. My wife's Fiesta would be too tight for our camping holiday.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:42   #4613
joglynne
cf.mega poster

Services: Full House (XL), Vivid 200, Phone Talk Anytime
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Another vintage Swatch watch.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:07   #4614
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Flights to Rome in June, and booked AirBnB for 3 nights in Rome (then catching the fast train to Florence, hire a car and drive around North Italy for 4 days).
Old 11-03-2019, 16:03   #4615
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Birthday and anniversary cards as there is not a week this month that it's not someones special day
Old 11-03-2019, 17:52   #4616
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Vouchers from Slaters for a Birthday present for my son,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2019, 14:08   #4617
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Bits and bobs for when youngest son moves into his brother's room in June, we have a lot of work ahead of us as eldest son moves out start of May and his brother wants to totally revamp his room he wants the wall paper removed and walls plastered, laminate floor lifted and carpet down, new double bed and all that goes with that plus he wants the cupboard made into a wardrobe so his new bedroom will be our holiday this year as we can't do everything but our youngest said giving the choice holiday or bedroom done he picks bedroom as he has waited 16 years for this room lol

Sister in Law 60th birthday gift personalized wooden wine box with a bottle of fizz inside of course.

Last edited by weenie; 14-03-2019 at 14:12.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 10:51   #4618
Hom3r
Proud Ex EU Citizen.

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6 Tivo, 2x1TB Tivo, , SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8, 2TB & 3 TB WD NAS, Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy To
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

About 6 weeks ago I bought a Rollei City Traveler XL Tripod Titanium (Carbon fibre legs)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The last week I bought a Rollei City Traveler XL Tripod Titanium (Carbon fibre legs)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not bad for around £200.

Next on my List is the Nikon 105mm Macro lens but at £850 I'll get it on my Credit Card at the very end of April, and pay off in June.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:24   #4619
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Overnight bag plus bits and bobs for my Dad as he is going into hospital tomorrow, will be taking him to Hairmyres at 09:30.

I pray he behaves and does as he is told.
Old 17-03-2019, 14:04   #4620
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Hootoo Tripmate Nano - wireless USB reader.