Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Super league

Old 07-06-2015, 18:35   #736
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Another win for Wigan today

Sean O'Loughlin's 350th game for the club as well. As i've said before, he is for me one of the best players England has ever produced, still putting in brilliant performances.
Not been watching the games, spending most of the time in the hospital with my wife.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2015, 18:44   #737
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Not been watching the games, spending most of the time in the hospital with my wife.
l hope your wife is recovering old bean.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Another win for Wigan today

Sean O'Loughlin's 350th game for the club as well. As i've said before, he is for me one of the best players England has ever produced, still putting in brilliant performances.
Yes our form has improved compared to the start of the season.
Old 07-06-2015, 18:48   #738
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l hope your wife is recovering old bean.
Unfortunatly not as well as we hoped, they are going to try the clot busters again tomorrow which means she has another 3 days of ICU ahead of her. If that fails then it's a bypass.

Old 07-06-2015, 18:52   #739
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Unfortunatly not as well as we hoped, they are going to try the clot busters again tomorrow which means she has another 3 days of ICU ahead of her. If that fails then it a bypass.
Well l will have my fingers crossed for her as being in ICU is never nice as l know only too well myself but at least they will keep a close eye on you there..
Old 07-06-2015, 18:56   #740
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well l will have my fingers crossed for her as being in ICU is never nice as l know only too well myself but at least they keep a close eye on you there..
she's in the Countess Of Chester hospital and the ICU is very modern. It was built only a few years ago and you can tell.

Old 13-06-2015, 07:30   #741
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Den

Bet your not happy this morning fella

Old 13-06-2015, 07:56   #742
denphone
Still alive and fighting

l wondered how long it would be before the old salty sea dog made his reappearance again.
Old 13-06-2015, 08:05   #743
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
l wondered how long it would be before the old salty sea dog made his reappearance again.
Now i know Debs is doing well, i am back on the ball

Old 13-06-2015, 08:09   #744
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Glad to hear that she is doing much better as life can be so fragile sometimes as one never knows what's around the corner as many of us know only too well.
Old 13-06-2015, 08:44   #745
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

What an absolute gift for St.Helens last night, 3 tries given to them with the most basic of errors. Pathetic performance. I'm hoping that's the last time we see Bowen in a Wigan shirt, he's lost it completely
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 08:57   #746
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Den

Bet your not happy this morning fella
Well l bet you ain't too happy this morning after last nights shambles old bean.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-le...rington-wolves
Old 20-06-2015, 11:40   #747
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well l bet you ain't too happy this morning after last nights shambles old bean.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-le...rington-wolves
Den that is the under statement of the year m8

Old 02-07-2015, 21:52   #748
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Den

Bet your not a happy bunny after that performance by Wigan. However that was the best performance by Warrington all year.

Old 02-07-2015, 22:10   #749
denphone
Still alive and fighting

No l have just come back from the big smoke and l have just seen the awful result.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:04   #750
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Now that's better.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-le...-last-gasp-win