Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Super league

Old 23-09-2012, 12:53   #196
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Lets face it Wigan are not going to take on the team that has beaten them home and way this year and last are they.

I think it was more picking the team we have beaten home and away this season and who finished lower in the table rather than avoiding Warrington
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-09-2012, 12:54   #197
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Lets face it Wigan are not going to take on the team that has beaten them home and way this year and last are they.
l think its more giving Warrington a little bit more time to pluck up their courage before they face impending defeat in the final.
Old 23-09-2012, 12:55   #198
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Also, I think we would rather get saints in the final, make it 6 final losses in a row. We know they've got the beating of you lot
Old 23-09-2012, 13:06   #199
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think its more giving Warrington a little bit more time to pluck up their courage before they face impending defeat in the final.
You keep saying this about beating us and you keep getting it wrong dear chap

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 13:08   #200
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
You keep saying this about beating us and you keep getting it wrong dear chap
But the fact remains when it comes to any major final there is only ever going to be one winner and in your heart of hearts l am sure you know who that is going to be.
Old 23-09-2012, 13:14   #201
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
But the fact remains when it comes to any major final there is only ever going to be one winner and in your heart of hearts l am sure you know who that is going to be.
Indeed we have already won in 3 finals out of 4 in the last 4 years

We all know whats going to happen should we both get to the final. Tommy will drop his catches and Hock will lose it and go for the eyes

Old 23-09-2012, 19:29   #202
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed we have already won in 3 finals out of 4 in the last 4 years
but only 3 out of 11 play off games..........just sayin
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 20:45   #203
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down the Pub View Post
but only 3 out of 11 play off games..........just sayin
And how many from Widnes just sayin

Old 23-09-2012, 22:18   #204
Down the Pub
Inactive

Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And how many from Widnes just sayin

ah, but as the old chant goes............."we're ***** and we know we are"
Old 28-09-2012, 19:55   #205
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

So the pies have not got Mr Tomkins tonight

this should make for a more interesting match. I think Leeds might have a chance now instead of the walk over i expected it to be.

*********Edit**************

Spoiler: 
Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos Half time score Wigan 0 Leeds 11

Old 28-09-2012, 21:50   #206
Down the Pub
Inactive

Quote:
So the pies have not got Mr Tomkins tonight

this should make for a more interesting match. I think Leeds might have a chance now instead of the walk over i expected it to be.

Spoiler: 
Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos Half time score Wigan 0 Leeds 11

well the best team is losing now, and wigan getting absolutely everything off of silverwood -who is justifying why i think what i think of him. how he concluded that lunt knocked on when it was goulding that reefed it backward is anyone's guess and to rub in the wounds the pie munchers then score from the resulting set of 6.

if your mob beat saints tomorrow i'll do the impossible and cheer your lot to beat the pies

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

what a game, and the best team won in the end.
Old 28-09-2012, 21:51   #207
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
well the best team is losing now, and wigan getting absolutely everything off of silverwood -who is justifying why i think what i think of him. how he concluded that lunt knocked on when it was goulding that reefed it backward is anyone's guess and to rub in the wounds the pie munchers then score from the resulting set of 6.

if your mob beat saints tomorrow i'll do the impossible and cheer your lot to beat the pies
Well i would like to say that should we get to the final it will not be Wigan who play us.

I would like to give my commiserations to Denphone and Shadow Demon UK.

Old 28-09-2012, 21:52   #208
Down the Pub
Inactive

Quote:
Well i would like to say that should we get to the final it will not be Wigan who play us.

I would like to give my commiserations to Denphone.

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

I would like to give my commiserations to Denphone and Shadow Demon UK.

have you been on the whisky mate?
Old 28-09-2012, 21:57   #209
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
have you been on the whisky mate?

Old 28-09-2012, 21:59   #210
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

what a game, and the best team won in the end.
That is all we got from him all night. Stonewall penalty in a kickable position in the last minute not given summed up his performance.