Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

Old 14-11-2010, 15:56   #916
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age
Re: Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

Do i win a prize

Congratulations to Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel on being deserved winners of both championships, allthough in fairness if they didn`t with such a dominant car it would have been a huge failure.
Seriously liked Petrovs` attitude when Alonso was berating him, swerves his car towards the Ferrari as if to say "up yours"

Great season with some memorable races, lets hope for similar if not better next year

Alonso wasn`t the i thought he`d be in the after race interview, must be gutted inside though..!!
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-11-2010, 21:48   #917
mr_bo
Inactive

Services: V+ | o2 BB
mr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Whiskey View Post
Congratulations to Red Bull, a job well done.
Although they should have wrapped it up ages ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
MSC very very lucky there as it could have been fatal if that wheel had struck his helmet.
very lucky, my wotsit twitched like crazy when i saw the incident
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Alfonso is not happy with Petrov by waving a fist.
Well tough.
agreed, what did that really achieve? Did he expect him to pull over like massa?

Turned out to be a great season after the dispapointing opener, but part of me thinks these new tracks do not have as much character as the classics like spa, monza and silverstone.
mr_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:55   #918
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Any discussion concerning the 2011 season now has it's own thread

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/88...re-season.html
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:58   #919
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Just to remind us all as to who we voted for for the two championships here they are

Quote:
1. Massa (4) - Mr Bo, Turkey Machine, Jon T, chris9991
2. Hamilton (2) - Pierre, Kymmy
3. Schumacher (2) - Hedgie, Hom3r
4. Vettel (2) - Matty_, Acathla
Well done Matty - do we have to share our prize?
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 17:41   #920
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
Well done Matty - do we have to share our prize?
Your only about 10 mins away from me (i`m in Heald-Green) so you could have it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and we`ll have alternate weekends

Great minds and all that
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 18:41   #921
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Eeek, used to work near the airport (lived in Rusholme)
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 20:08   #922
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Is it wtong to laugh tha Bernie has been mugged and had £200,000 worth of jewellery stolen.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...side_London_HQ