Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Challenge Cup

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Challenge Cup

Old 28-07-2013, 21:26   #46
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Challenge Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well there is still the chance of the grand final for a meeting of our two teams
Yes that would be nice.
Old 23-08-2013, 18:55   #47
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Wigan rugby and we're going to Wembleyyyyyyy

Shirt, tickets, beer all ready! I'll remember to take a photo for you tomorrow Sirius
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 19:04   #48
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

One suspects old Sirius is still crying into his beer drowning his sorrows.
Old 23-08-2013, 20:23   #49
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Wigan rugby and we're going to Wembleyyyyyyy

Shirt, tickets, beer all ready! I'll remember to take a photo for you tomorrow Sirius
Yep i have my hull shirt ready for tomorrow

Considering the way you lot have been playing i expect it to be a lot closer than you think, remember this is NOT a team like the Bronco's

Enjoy your day and let the best team win

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
One suspects old Sirius is still crying into his beer drowning his sorrows.
Not at all, your teams performance over the last few games tells me that you are not going to get a easy time unlike your passage to the final

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 15:53   #50
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

OMG so where are all the fans ????

That's an awful turn out.

Anyway COME ON HULL

Old 24-08-2013, 15:57   #51
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:

Anyway COME ON HULL
Maybe they are charging too much for the tickets and add to that the price of transport and that might be the reasons for the poor crowd.

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Quote:

Anyway COME ON HULL
COME ON WIGAN.
Old 24-08-2013, 16:07   #52
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Maybe they are charging too much for the tickets and add to that the price of transport and that might be the reasons for the poor crowd.

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

COME ON WIGAN.
Tickets started at £21.00 ? thats cheaper than at Wigans home ground, how cheap do you want them ?

Hull are defending well, Wigan are playing a real team for the first time in weeks and it shows. No 70 - 0 today

Old 24-08-2013, 18:13   #53
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:

Anyway COME ON HULL
There's a wooden spoon for you if you require a trophy this season old bean.
Old 24-08-2013, 18:43   #54
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
There's a wooden spoon for you if you require a trophy this season old bean.
Hang on since when are we are the bottom of the table or do you not understand what the wooded spoon is for.. Anyway You keep bumping your gums about us but you have yet to be right

God help you if we meet in the Grade final, but i bet you get gifted that as well on your way to it.

Anyway well done Wigan easy win for you. hopefully we will meet you at the grand final.

Old 24-08-2013, 20:33   #55
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Wahoooooooooooooo!!!!

Stop being so bitter Sirius

There was 78,000 there today, only 1,000 less than last year when Warrington were there.

The Hull players really need to learn how to hold the ball

Heres the picture i promised you Sirius mate, celebrations after Sams try

Old 24-08-2013, 21:24   #56
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Wahoooooooooooooo!!!!

Stop being so bitter Sirius

There was 78,000 there today, only 1,000 less than last year when Warrington were there.

The Hull players really need to learn how to hold the ball

Heres the picture i promised you Sirius mate, celebrations after Sams try

Thanks for the picture, and go on I admit it was a good game .

Well done Wigan

Old 24-08-2013, 22:28   #57
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Thanks Sirius

Had a great day today, started when I was on the tube going to the game and Chris Ashton and Owen Farrell got on and sat next to me! Very surreal moment!
Old 24-08-2013, 22:36   #58
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Thanks Sirius

Had a great day today, started when I was on the tube going to the game and Chris Ashton and Owen Farrell got on and sat next to me! Very surreal moment!
Glad you had a great day, Wembley is always something special. If we meet at old Trafford we could always meet up for a pint

Old 24-08-2013, 22:49   #59
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
Glad you had a great day, Wembley is always something special. If we meet at old Trafford we could always meet up for a pint

Stupidly on my part I'm actually in Canada when the grand final takes place!

Hopefully it's a good omen for us because I couldn't get to or watch the final when we last won it
Old 24-08-2013, 22:54   #60
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Stupidly on my part I'm actually in Canada when the grand final takes place!

Hopefully it's a good omen for us because I couldn't get to or watch the final when we last won it
Enjoy your trip to Canada, i visited Alberta a lot when i was in the forces.