Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Challenge Cup

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Challenge Cup

Old 28-07-2013, 08:22   #31
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Challenge Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It does not matter who we played on our glorious route to the final but alas we are there and are waiting to tame the Warrington roar if they get there.

---------- Post added at 07:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 ----------

You can only beat what has been put in front of you.
Indeed, remind me of nearly all of our encounters over the last 3 years

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-07-2013, 09:37   #32
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Indeed, remind me of nearly all of our encounters over the last 3 years
Old 28-07-2013, 19:10   #33
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Come on the Wire

And what a difference in how many supporters are at this game

Old 28-07-2013, 19:13   #34
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Surely that can't be a dig at Wigan Sirius

We will see who fills out their end at Wembley best in a few weeks. Just bought my ticket this afternoon
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 19:20   #35
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Surely that can't be a dig at Wigan Sirius

We will see who fills out their end at Wembley best in a few weeks. Just bought my ticket this afternoon
As if i would

As for the game i unfortunately will not be able to go due to a family wedding i was informed of yesterday

What a difference when your playing a REAL team.

Old 28-07-2013, 20:29   #36
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Oh deary deary me Siruis what is happening tonight.
Old 28-07-2013, 20:46   #37
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Oh deary deary me Siruis what is happening tonight.
This is what happens when to real teams play

This was not a bye unlike yesterday

Old 28-07-2013, 20:48   #38
denphone
Still alive and fighting

A Warrington at his peak would have won this quite easily.
Old 28-07-2013, 20:54   #39
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
A Warrington at his peak would have won this quite easily.
Well a Hull like this will rip you apart. Remember you got there by playing substandard teams. Hull being a real team will beat you hands down. Come on you hull

They have just said on the telly that this was a real game of rugby league unlike yesterdays embarrassment. Think they have that right.

Old 28-07-2013, 21:00   #40
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Well a Hull like this will rip you apart. Remember you got there by playing substandard teams. Hull being a real team will beat you hands down. Come on you hull
Oh in your dreams old bean.
Old 28-07-2013, 21:06   #41
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Oh in your dreams old bean.
You said the same last night, good luck at wembley your going to need it

Old 28-07-2013, 21:07   #42
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

They have just said on the telly that this was a real game of rugby league unlike yesterdays embarrassment. Think they have that right.

You can only beat who you're drawn against, we didn't choose to play London. I'm sure you would have taken them seeing you couldn't make it to the final
Old 28-07-2013, 21:07   #43
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
You can only beat who you're drawn against, we didn't choose to play London. I'm sure you would have taken them seeing you couldn't make it to the final
Well good luck against Hull and Silverspud your going to need it

Old 28-07-2013, 21:11   #44
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Quote:
Well good luck against Hull and Silverspud your going to need it
I fancy our chances more against Hull than Warrington, so i was happy with todays result

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

By the way, it was an excellent game today, a lot of errors but it made it very exciting. Good advert for the game.
Old 28-07-2013, 21:11   #45
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I fancy our chances more against Hull than Warrington, so i was happy with todays result
Well there is still the chance of the grand final for a meeting of our two teams