Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 25-06-2007, 23:58   #91
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE

This is NOT an angle - Benoit is indeed dead.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-06-2007, 23:59   #92
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
been changed several times in the past few minutes. guess we will know more tomorrow...
if it is a storyline why are they doing it they just done it to mr. mcmahon

have they got no more storyline left or something
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 00:04   #93
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

All I can add is another fine athlete has had his life cut short.

I remember meeting Benoit aftershow of a Manchester WWE tour.
He truely was one of the wrestlers who gave a load of time to the fans and loved what he did so much.

RIP
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 00:48   #94
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

if it is real all i can say he was a great wrestler

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

becouse what has happened to benoit will they stop the vince story line couse vince is going 2 have 2 come out and say a few worlds
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 01:25   #95
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

I have just read this sad news on WWE.com about Chris Benoit and his family. I have been thinking about it: 1. I think Benoit and his family has been unwell all weekend and that how Benoit did not turn up for work on Sunday for the PPV. and 2. I see Benoit was found dead in his new house I think it something to do with the Gas in that new house.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 03:12   #96
grabbi
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP, 42", DVD Rec, Xbox, PS2, 360, FreeSat.
grabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Boy View Post
I have just read this sad news on WWE.com about Chris Benoit and his family. I have been thinking about it: 1. I think Benoit and his family has been unwell all weekend and that how Benoit did not turn up for work on Sunday for the PPV. and 2. I see Benoit was found dead in his new house I think it something to do with the Gas in that new house.
Unfortunatly, my friend, you are wrong.

He didnt turn up for the PPV because of an "emergency".

The police are treating this as a Homicide, and refused to comment to the media about the cause of death, simply saying that they "werent shot to death".

Unfortunatly, adding these all together is too coincidental to be the theory you suggested.

Now, after a coment like that, I am expecting the horrific news that the Benoits were Murdered. And whoever did it, I hope they rot in jail.

Remember the two kids left, currently in Canada...
grabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 03:22   #97
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

R.I.P Chris never forget you man god bless.
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 08:57   #98
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Police have said it appears Benoit killed his wife and son then took his own life.

Absolutely shocking. I just can't believe it.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-06-2007, 09:17   #99
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

I can't believe it either.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:56   #100
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
I love the way WWE annouces UK tours as appearing in "Birmingham, England" etc.

Yeah, like how many other Birminghams in the UK are they likely to be appearing in??
It's to stop thick Americians thinking they will in Birmingham USA - there are 15 Birmingham's over the pond!
Old 26-06-2007, 09:58   #101
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

That's unlikely as they announce it as being part of a UK tour.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-06-2007, 10:19   #102
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

I see...

I just dropped into this thread and put my 2p in...I don't follow WWE - I think it's crap...it's all stage acting and BS!
Old 26-06-2007, 10:23   #103
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Have you tried it?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-06-2007, 10:55   #104
chamoan
Inactive

Services: 20MB, TV+PHONE
chamoan will become famous soon enoughchamoan will become famous soon enoughchamoan will become famous soon enough

Sadly it looks like this is the real deal, on monday night raw vince mc mahon starts the show off talking about it, and basically ruins his own storyline of himself being dead, and he goes on to say the show tonight is a 3hour show dedicated to chris benoit, the death rate amongst wrestlers is incredible, the amount that have died over the years is shocking.

What i find strange is that the guy murderd his wife and 7yr old kid, then topped himself, yet they paying tribute to him and acting and talking like he was a hero, i know the whole event is tragic, but since when does society honor those who murder there wife and kid?

R.I.P benoit and family.
chamoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 11:18   #105
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamoan View Post
Sadly it looks like this is the real deal, on monday night raw vince mc mahon starts the show off talking about it, and basically ruins his own storyline of himself being dead, and he goes on to say the show tonight is a 3hour show dedicated to chris benoit, the death rate amongst wrestlers is incredible, the amount that have died over the years is shocking.

What i find strange is that the guy murderd his wife and 7yr old kid, then topped himself, yet they paying tribute to him and acting and talking like he was a hero, i know the whole event is tragic, but since when does society honor those who murder there wife and kid?

R.I.P benoit and family.
It seems that they have removed the tributes from wwe.com.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote