Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season
Closed Thread

Old 23-05-2005, 15:29   #16
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season

I can honestly say I'm not all that bothered either way, although I feel slightly indebted to Liverpool for knocking Chelsea out.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Advertisement
Old 24-05-2005, 08:57   #17
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing

Up the 'pool, I say. They cheered us on on Saturday so I'm going for a nailbiting 120 minutes of defensive brilliance followed by penalties, with Gerrard getting the winner.
Old 25-05-2005, 17:44   #18
yesman

May I say, good luck to Liverpool tonight

Old 25-05-2005, 18:19   #19
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Hope the 'Pool stuff the Italians tonight *gnashs teeth*
Old 25-05-2005, 18:22   #20
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

I hope they do it. If only because my boss will be gutted for weeks if they don't...
Old 25-05-2005, 18:22   #21
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Meelan!! Meelan!! Meelan!!
Old 25-05-2005, 18:25   #22
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

I'm hoping the Scousers do it cos my dad is a Liverpool fan, in hospital at the moment and I really don't want him getting stressed or upset.
Old 25-05-2005, 18:25   #23
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
Meelan!! Meelan!! Meelan!!
a-hole! a-hole!
Old 25-05-2005, 18:27   #24
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

ill be watching as a neutral but liverpool deserve to win, they have played very well in europe this season.
Old 25-05-2005, 18:27   #25
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

I have a tattoo riding on this!
Old 25-05-2005, 18:55   #26
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing
Up the 'pool, I say. They cheered us on on Saturday so I'm going for a nailbiting 120 minutes of defensive brilliance followed by penalties, with Gerrard getting the winner.
Defensive brilliance, don't make me laugh. You would not recognise it if it bit you on the leg. If Wengers tactics were defensive then Arsenal failed miserably in comparison to Liverpool.
If you set out to play 4-5-1 or even 4-6-0 as Arsenal did for long periods, and your opponents get 8 clear cut chances and a corner count of 12 to 1, then you have put up an awful defensive performance. The one and only reason that the game went to penalties was down to United's inabilty to score, it had nothing at all to do with the scared, ineffective performance from Arsenal over the whole of the 120 minutes of 'real football'.

When Liverpool played Chelsea in the Semi final 2nd leg, Chelsea had only one decent chance throughout the game, and that was in the dying minutes, now that was 'defensive brilliance'

Come on Liverpool.
Old 25-05-2005, 19:49   #27
kronas
Inactive

52 seconds in maldini scores from a free kick with him volleying it home on the bounce.
Old 25-05-2005, 19:50   #28
Marge
Inactive

oh well, not a boring 0-0 draw in store then
Old 25-05-2005, 20:14   #29
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

Services: whats that??
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze age
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

I want he reds to win!!!!
Old 25-05-2005, 20:26   #30
kronas
Inactive

oh dear 2-0 well worked by ac milan, liverpools defense in tatters....
Closed Thread