Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2003, 22:38   #1
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
[Merged] Football talk

Actually, Scratch that.. They got beat by Stoke!

3-1, and they did actually have some decent players out!, Eat that! Barthez' has gotta go.. Got lobbed from like 40 yard lol.

Ferguson!, blamed the length of the grass, lmfao.. GROW UP, and CHECK YOUR SELL BY DATE!
Advertisement
Old 13-08-2003, 22:48   #2
grum1978
Inactive

grum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to grum1978

Class!!

Looks for all the Man United supporters :p
Old 13-08-2003, 22:53   #3
Steve H
Inactive

Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
bah!, Where's Kronas, or Pete When you need to laugh!

Old 13-08-2003, 22:53   #4
darkangel
Inactive

darkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the rough
well done u beat united's reserve team in a freindly might give u a wave from the top of the league if we get the time
Old 13-08-2003, 22:55   #5
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Come on, we can't beat everyone all the time !!!
Old 13-08-2003, 22:55   #6
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Congratulations to Stoke. Beating an under-strenght United team in a pre-season friendly, must be the highlight of your season

Anyway your right, Barthez is past his best. I'm putting my money on Howard starting the season.
Old 13-08-2003, 22:59   #7
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by darkangel
well done u beat united's reserve team in a freindly might give u a wave from the top of the league if we get the time

barthez
o'shea
silvestre
forlan
djembe
bellion
butt

Well, I suspose the grass was too long

OHH, Since its a debate on reserves...

It was 2 Stoke reserves who scored the goals, and we had youngsters and trialists playing.

Still, the grass was a bit long lmfao
Old 13-08-2003, 23:04   #8
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
i love all this 'we' bit , not

narf gone quiet though aint it , have all the man u fans taken there cocoa to bed now
Old 13-08-2003, 23:04   #9
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
BTW Steve_NTL, since your such a big fan of Stoke, why don't you tell us when they won the first division, after all you proclaimed they did over on a thread on .com

Or maybe you prefer to spend your time ****ging off Man Utd, instead of being interested in the team you "follow".
Old 13-08-2003, 23:06   #10
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
BTW Steve_NTL, since your such a big fan of Stoke, why don't you tell us when they won the first division, after all you proclaimed they did over on a thread on .com
lol, Some sour Grapes here gazzae, Im sure its not your lass Loss!!!!!

Yeah, That was My mistake, I was on about the Old First Division, Which was then classed as the second division..

But anyway

We're talking about tonights results mate

****ing off Man UTD?.. erm, Spend more time following the team I support! I just did, I WENT TO THE MATCH AND WATCHED THEM SHOW THEM HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!
Old 13-08-2003, 23:10   #11
gazzae
Inactive

Really, so instead of coming on here and starting a thread about how good stoke were tonight, you come on and start a thread about how bad United were.
Old 13-08-2003, 23:12   #12
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
Really, so instead of coming on here and starting a thread about how good stoke were tonight, you come on and start a thread about how bad United were.
Sorry? Guess it goes both ways..

Im sorry I offended you.
Old 13-08-2003, 23:16   #13
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve_NTL

Yeah, That was My mistake, I was on about the Old First Division, Which was then classed as the second division..

Sorry i'm confused, why are you talking about the first division?

Quote:
Sorry? Guess it goes both ways..
Im sorry I offended you
You didn't offend me, was just wondering why, after all you suppopt stoke, you would create a threat saying the other team was crap instead of creating a thread about how good your team was.
Old 13-08-2003, 23:17   #14
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
funny that as soon as someone says summat about man u there supporters sense of humour goes right out the window , now when they are winning , need i say more
Old 13-08-2003, 23:22   #15
Steve H
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry i'm confused, why are you talking about the first division?
Stoke won Division 2, before there was a premiership. I classed this as Division 1 Without Thinking, as technically nowadays.. This would of been Division 1 (With the premiership), Anyway, Thats not what we're talking about here

Quote:

You didn't offend me, was just wondering why, after all you suppopt stoke, you would create a threat saying the other team was crap instead of creating a thread about how good your team was.
The thread can actually be taken both ways..

It Doesnt explicitly say "Manchester United are Crap", Nor Does it say "Stoke city are the best". Take it how you want, I dont care.. Like Paul says, Your sense of humour tottaly goes as soon as there's a loss. A focal point of the thread was going on what Fergie said about the grass.. I mean, It was the same for both sets of teams! (And dont go saying Stoke have already had a match on it, Cos they havnt for the past 3 week).
Closed Thread