Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Samsung Tocco Lite: calendar help

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Samsung Tocco Lite: calendar help

Old 03-12-2009, 19:13   #1
hbfruit
Inactive

hbfruit is an unknown quantity at this point
Samsung Tocco Lite: calendar help

I have recently bought the samsung tocco lite and want to set a daily reminder on the calendar but can't work out how to do this. I have managed to add a schedule but I can only do it as a one off.Does anyone know if I can make it daily?
hbfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2009, 20:02   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Samsung Tocco Lite: calendar help

to the forums.

In calander create a new schedule, then click on Set Details and then scroll down with your finger to see more options. You can set it to repeat until a certain date.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 21:16   #3
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

My daughter wants one of these phones for Christmas, are they any good and is it easily breakable?
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 21:27   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
My daughter wants one of these phones for Christmas, are they any good and is it easily breakable?
My daughter has had one about six months and its still going strong and she chucks it about and in the same bag as all her other stuff.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 21:45   #5
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Does it have a qwerty keyboard for typing text messages ?
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 21:52   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo View Post
Does it have a qwerty keyboard for typing text messages ?
Quote:
The virtual QWERTY keyboard is easy to use, and we think that you'll have no problems using the touchscreen. The addition of "real" keys for call, send and select make it even easier to use than a full touchphone. The user interface also supports handwriting recognition and gesture lock.

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/s...tocco-lite.htm
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 22:31   #7
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Thank you for that
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 22:33   #8
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Yes these phones are quite strong.

However with these large screen phones they will get scratched so I have bought these non-sticky easy to apply transparent skin that goes over the top. Really helps to protect the screen from scratches.
I got mine here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-PACK-SCREEN-...item4398f49950

I like the phone. Reemmeber to use your finger to scroll as menus can be hidden if you don't scroll down.

If you don't like the operator logo on the screen you can drag it to the widgets bar out of the way too.

Typing using the toch screen takes a little getting used to. The qwerty keyboard isnt much good if you have massive fingers but texting using the normal key layout is fine.

The camera isnt bad either.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 08:58   #9
chelle p
Inactive

chelle p is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope someone can help me with this too.I have found all the options to set up a repeat event,but Im now confused.I thought that the repeat event would show in the schedular,ie if I set up an event to repeat every week,it would show with a new date in a weeks time..if that makes sense,but it doesnt,i just get the event with the date it was added to the schedule and a repeat icon next to it.Is that what it is meant to do?Does it not automatically add its self to next weeks diary and show on the schedule list?If not that seems a bit of a letdown really
chelle p is offline   Reply With Quote