Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 03-04-2014, 11:04   #7861
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I always behave
Oh you little liar.
Old 03-04-2014, 19:04   #7862
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I always behave
Maybe you have forgotten to add "badly" on the end of that lol x

Sick of my wheelchair, sick of the constant bone crushing pain, sick of all the tablets and Morphine and sick of not being able to do what I use to, so why have I posted this in the happy thread?

Because I have a wonderful family and friends that make life worth living
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 19:07   #7863
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post

Sick of my wheelchair, sick of the constant bone crushing pain, sick of all the tablets and Morphine and sick of not being able to do what I use to, so why have I posted this in the happy thread?

+1
Old 03-04-2014, 19:17   #7864
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:

+2 with (((hugs))) for seeing one of the best silver linings in the world.
Old 03-04-2014, 19:24   #7865
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:

Decent support is great isn't it
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 20:06   #7866
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Decent support is great isn't it
That's why I always buy the correct fitting pants

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Oh you little liar.
Who? me?

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Quote:
Bad is just relative :P

Quote:

Having family and friends to support you in hard times is very important.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:59   #7867
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Went to see Grease last night performed by the local young drama students really good show and hopefully they raised a good amount for their drama club the tickets were only Ł10.00 and a donation for the schedule and may I say the show was 1st class. Well done to all who performed and organized the event it really was a breath of fresh air, these young ones doing something they loved as many of the youth of today seem to do nothing with their lives so well done to all involved.
Old 04-04-2014, 20:06   #7868
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Oh Jules I feel for you, our troubles fade into insignificance compared to (daily) what you must have to contend with.

Our chosen estate agent came today and took photos/measurements, house on the market next week, keep fingers crossed for a quick sale.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 20:18   #7869
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

While driving to work this morning I decided to book half day, so finished at 11:30am
Old 04-04-2014, 20:22   #7870
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I'm at my LAN party
Old 04-04-2014, 20:23   #7871
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
While driving to work this morning I decided to book half day, so finished at 11:30am
Enjoy yourself Hom3r.

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

Quote:
I'm at my LAN party
Have a nice time dilli.
Old 05-04-2014, 15:19   #7872
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

We just found the Giant Megaladon in BF4 at the LAN - NICE.

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Yay check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-n307ccw4
Old 05-04-2014, 15:40   #7873
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
We just found the Giant Megaladon in BF4 at the LAN - NICE.

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Yay check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-n307ccw4
That was a tad gory, I hope you guys lived to fight another round.
Old 05-04-2014, 15:43   #7874
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

It was indeed a bloodbath just as well we can respawn
Old 05-04-2014, 15:55   #7875
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
It was indeed a bloodbath just as well we can respawn
Well I hope you all practice safe respawning.