Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Old 27-03-2020, 21:56   #406
OLD BOY
Experience is everything

Services: 2 V6 boxes; Ultimate oomph; Now TV, Amazon and Netflix; VM broadband and landline
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array
OLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze arrayOLD BOY has a bronze array
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
VM is not getting Disney+ on it's platform any time soon period.
Link?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 16:20   #407
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has reached the bronze age
Mad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze age

Quote:
VM is not getting Disney+ on it's platform any time soon period.

You know this, how?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:33   #408
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal
1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal1andrew1 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What it suggests to me is that as now, it is true. It may not be true in a couple of weeks.
VM and Disney have been reported to have been in talks about it so that's not impossible. I would put its chances higher than Sky Atlantic.
https://whatsondisneyplus.com/virgin...he-uk-ireland/
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:41   #409
Legendkiller2k
cf.addict

Services: Zen internet, netflix, kodi media streamer.
Legendkiller2k is just really niceLegendkiller2k is just really niceLegendkiller2k is just really niceLegendkiller2k is just really niceLegendkiller2k is just really niceLegendkiller2k is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You know this, how?
I'm just pulling OBs leg lol.
Old Yesterday, 19:13   #410
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has reached the bronze age
Mad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze ageMad Max has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:41   #411
Phunkenstein
cf.member

Phunkenstein will become famous soon enoughPhunkenstein will become famous soon enoughPhunkenstein will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well I have it on good authority - via Phunkenstein Sources - that they were in discussion but it all ended it up a rather nasty fight over refresh rate.

As a result both Virgin and Disney were asked to settle their differences by nominating a champion to fight to the death (and favourable contract terms). Virgin chose Richard Branson while Disney asked Johnny Depp however Keith Richards turned up in his stead (nominated as proxy by Johnny) and as we know, Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons... therefore Virgin backed down and agreed to reconvene talks at a more convenient time.

But apart from that I have no idea when Disney will appear on Virgin Media.
Phunkenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:12   #412
fox35
cf.member

fox35 has a spectacular aura about themfox35 has a spectacular aura about themfox35 has a spectacular aura about themfox35 has a spectacular aura about them
Talking Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkenstein View Post
Well I have it on good authority - via Phunkenstein Sources - that they were in discussion but it all ended it up a rather nasty fight over refresh rate.

As a result both Virgin and Disney were asked to settle their differences by nominating a champion to fight to the death (and favourable contract terms). Virgin chose Richard Branson while Disney asked Johnny Depp however Keith Richards turned up in his stead (nominated as proxy by Johnny) and as we know, Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons... therefore Virgin backed down and agreed to reconvene talks at a more convenient time.

But apart from that I have no idea when Disney will appear on Virgin Media.
Cabin Fever?
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:30   #413
Phunkenstein
cf.member

Phunkenstein will become famous soon enoughPhunkenstein will become famous soon enoughPhunkenstein will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Cabin Fever?
Quite possibly but I still think itís the most credible thing said on here about Disney Plus.
Phunkenstein is online now   Reply With Quote