Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Arsenal FC

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Arsenal FC

Old 21-10-2003, 23:22   #1
yesman

Talking Arsenal FC

What have Arsenal FC and a solar eclipse have in common ?

A. They both last about 4 minutes in Europe
Advertisement
Old 21-10-2003, 23:37   #2
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Re: Arsenal FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman

they were poor saw some of it... poor arsenal 1 win in 11 to be the best you have to beat the best

*cough man utd are one of the best *cough

:p
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2003, 23:40   #3
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

They were really unlucky 2nd half (Speak as an impartial judge), They absoulutley Battered Kiev.. cant believe Lehmen though.

Dont understand why they have problems in Europe, whereas other teams dont.. at the moment, they are probably the best team in the premiership. (Speaking inpartially.)
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2003, 10:59   #4
Defiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NTL
They were really unlucky 2nd half (Speak as an impartial judge), They absoulutley Battered Kiev.. cant believe Lehmen though.

Dont understand why they have problems in Europe, whereas other teams dont.. at the moment, they are probably the best team in the premiership. (Speaking inpartially.)
Well most of their team is French and well the French do like to run away from European battles lol
Old 22-10-2003, 11:04   #5
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi

and for tonight ! Come On Glasgow Rangers, Make Fergie Choke on his Chewing Gum
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2003, 11:07   #6
Defiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaSefi
and for tonight ! Come On Glasgow Rangers, Make Fergie Choke on his Chewing Gum
Yea Rangers should do very well. All that experiance from the other 9 teams in their league. Those excellent teams oops sorry I mean Celtic
Old 22-10-2003, 11:49   #7
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Listening to Arsene Wengers interview he said said something along the lines of "Keiv were very defensive, they only attacked on the breaks"
He has said this on previous occasions too. Of course they did Arsene, thats the way most teams in Europe play, you would have thought you'd have figured that out by now!

Come on Arsene!!! If you insist in playing in Europe the way you play in the premiership then of course teams are going to sit back, have a chuckle to themselves about both your defensive backs coming forward at the same time, then hit you when they are stuck up field!
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2003, 11:54   #8
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NTL
In my view, in the premiership they can over run teams with their all out attack. In Europe against better defensive teams the opposition can absorb the attack and then hit them when cole etc are stuck up field.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2003, 21:21   #9
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman

Thats funny.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 23:55   #10
yesman

Well, it looks like being a bit longer than 4 minutes now Arsenal have found some fighting spirit....

Inter Milan 1 Arsenal 5

The best player in the world ATM ? ..........

Probably......

I have to say his display was awesome
Old 26-11-2003, 00:49   #11
kronas
Inactive

they wont win it the champions league inter milan were poor and deserved to be beaten
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:17   #12
xtremeservers
Inactive

xtremeservers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

As a absent dedicated supporter i would like to wish the club all the best after many problems and loses.

I moved out england last year to live in florida and i trully miss arsenal so much and i try and watch as many matches live as i can on comcast (cable network).

Mr Dein leaving was a great shock to me and i just hope that he is not the start of many and i feel even tho Chelsea have the money to buy who the hell they want, but they will never be able to buy what our supporters have and thats love respect and loyalty.

The last game i saw was at Highbury and i didnt ever think it was going to be the last but it was, i never got to say good bye to the ground that we had many happy moments and victories at, we have always been a team that many are scared to come to or even us come to them,i know this season has been a tough 1 and we can always come back tougher than anyone else and we will, money needs to be spent but we need to spend money very wisely and not go in as big spenders but get young strong players in for little money as possible but make deals that will keep them with us and like henry who we got cheap but we look after him very well, we have to do the same with new young blood.

I remember when Henry signed for us i met him the first day he stept of the Arsenal bus at the training camp in London Colney and i shook his hand and wished him all the best and i asked him to promise he will do us proud and he wasnt speaking english well at the time and he replied dont worry i will and to be honest he kept to his word and what a player he really is (world class).

Sorry i cant be there at the games like i was befor i moved to the states but Arsenal is a fighting club, Supporters and Team members DONT dive up, Supporters and Players are strong through and through and we WILL come out the other side the better team/side.

I would like to say a message to the supporters in England that are there day by day match by match, - We are Arsenal, we are part of the greatest team on this planet and we WILL never give up and we WILL bring silverware to the Emirates Stadium and we WILL fill our cabnets with many cups that everyone will be begging for, FAN please JUST keep your hearts with the club and give us time to settle and we will soon show that we ar the greatest team that every other club knows we are, "THE BEST" and that we have the strongest hearts that any could ever match, why? because we are ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB.

Thank You

Marcus Macgowan
xtremeservers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:11   #13
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

lol! only about 4 years too late on the comment and it was still BS!!!.....
Old 05-06-2007, 10:23   #14
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

This has to be one the longest, and weirdest bump ever

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

Where is Kronas anyway
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 13:31   #15
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeservers View Post
we WILL bring silverware to the Emirates Stadium and we WILL fill our cabnets with many cups that everyone will be begging for
What are you hoping to do first, fill the cabinet or fill the stadium?

Still, nothing like blind optimism is there

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote