Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 07-02-2018, 13:38   #5071
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Back in hospital AGAIN and they’re keeping me in
Hope you feel better and get out soon
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2018, 14:08   #5072
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
.......and they want to stick a camera down my throat - yaaaaaaaaay
Sorry to hear that dilli as sadly going by my experiences its not very comfortable at all unless you are sedated.
Old 07-02-2018, 19:15   #5073
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Centre lane hoggers,

I overtook more cars in lane one doing 60mph than I did when I managed to get into lane 3.

These idiots need there licence revoked.
Old 07-02-2018, 20:15   #5074
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Quite agree... they need to resit their test and read the highway code.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 22:29   #5075
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Centre lane hoggers,

I overtook more cars in lane one doing 60mph than I did when I managed to get into lane 3.

These idiots need there licence revoked.
I think the people who have no idea how to position on roundabouts are even worse! Ever been forced to do an entire tour of it because some idiot did 3/4ths of the thing in the outer lane hanging in your blind spot?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:37   #5076
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Another damned cold! 2nd since Christmas.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:47   #5077
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Potholes.
Old 10-02-2018, 15:36   #5078
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Took another bleed at the back of my left eye a few weeks ago and been to Gartnavel a few times since.

Might have to get the vitrectomy I had on the right eye last year on the left which was my better eye.

Going to see surgeon a week on Monday. Last time thus happened in August I got a series of injections but that's not even been mentioned.

It's also been bleeding still and my vision is really impaired right now. Getting fed up as since the operation last year my right eye was left with a grey out of focus area in the middle so reading with that eye is almost 0 now.
Old 10-02-2018, 15:57   #5079
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Potholes.
Tell me about it! The roads near me are terrible and even Stansted Airport just got closed for a repair causing my partners flight to divert to Luton and it has just this minute landed back at Stansted, 2.5hrs late.
Old 10-02-2018, 18:30   #5080
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Tell me about it! The roads near me are terrible and even Stansted Airport just got closed for a repair causing my partners flight to divert to Luton and it has just this minute landed back at Stansted, 2.5hrs late.
And to add to this because of the delay the car park cost me £31!
Old 11-02-2018, 05:21   #5081
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Yes l can certainly imagine that SnoopZ as the usual thing they do now is from early summer onwards they go round patch it up and then come the next winter they are in the same state as they were last winter and so it goes on and on as its a bit like sticking a plaster on it then it falls off so then one has to put another plaster on and so on...

---------- Post added at 05:21 ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 ----------

Quote:
Sadly its not cheap as that is another bug bear for many of us as well.
Old 11-02-2018, 22:01   #5082
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Quote:
I was at the airport between Christmas and the new year with my niece picking up her girlfriend.

I parked in the mid stay which is free for the first hour and then £2.50 fup to the 2nd hour one minute later it rises to £23.

My nieces girlfriend was stuck on the plane at the ramp as it was too icy to disembark, but luckily I didn't hit the 2 hour mark.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:54   #5083
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Took another bleed at the back of my left eye a few weeks ago and been to Gartnavel a few times since.

Might have to get the vitrectomy I had on the right eye last year on the left which was my better eye.

Going to see surgeon a week on Monday. Last time thus happened in August I got a series of injections but that's not even been mentioned.

It's also been bleeding still and my vision is really impaired right now. Getting fed up as since the operation last year my right eye was left with a grey out of focus area in the middle so reading with that eye is almost 0 now.
Hope you get it sorted soon, Stephen ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 13:09   #5084
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Once again the Welsh Assembly is asking for people to respond to their plans to change so many things, including an extra £9million+ to increase the numbers of members from 60 to 90, and dropping the voting age to 16.

But you have to respond, with all reasons for your choice, in DOCX format only!

What if you don't have a program to produce DOCX literature?

No wonder their "consultations" are often nothing of the sort.....
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 14:46   #5085
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Quote from Taf:

Once again the Welsh Assembly is asking for people to respond to their plans to change so many things, including an extra £9million+ to increase the numbers of members from 60 to 90, and dropping the voting age to 16.

But you have to respond, with all reasons for your choice, in DOCX format only!

What if you don't have a program to produce DOCX literature?

No wonder their "consultations" are often nothing of the sort.....
If they had to chose, it should have been .DOC as the later MS office can save to the older format.

This free online convertor will handle most conversions.

Not everybody can justify spending out on the latest version of software and later isn't always better.