Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Galaxt 18160

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Galaxt 18160

Old 15-05-2013, 17:11   #1
fredsgirl
Inactive

fredsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Galaxt 18160

When can I expect upgrade to Jellybean.try Kies every day and still nothing.Wouldn't have bought the phone if I had thought the upgrade would take so long.Just sick of it
fredsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-05-2013, 17:24   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Galaxt 18160

According to Sam Mobile the only places that Samsung have released Jelly Bean is China and Portugal http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

So the rollout has started. Generally Samsung do a limited test rollout to make sure it works before they do all the handsets. The Sammobile link will allow you to track it's progress
Old 15-05-2013, 17:36   #3
gba93
ofc.founder_member

Services: VIP 60
gba93 has reached the bronze age
gba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
According to Sam Mobile the only places that Samsung have released Jelly Bean is China and Portugal http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

So the rollout has started. Generally Samsung do a limited test rollout to make sure it works before they do all the handsets. The Sammobile link will allow you to track it's progress
Thanks for the link - I'll keep my eye on it.
gba93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 19:12   #4
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, can anyone recomend a good backup software for the Galaxy S2? I don't trust Kies to do the backup porperly as some of the sections keep failing and I can now get the Jellybean update for mine (unbranded unlocked handest).

Cheers.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote