Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Been proven right

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

WHY o WHY
Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2018, 11:59   #1
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Question WHY o WHY

General question

Why do people whom do NOT have services related to virgin TV( or other services by them) continually post here. I really am wondering WHY they show so much interest in a supplier unconnected to them. i.e I do not post too or even read any forum about SKY or Comcast . I can just about understand reading ( well not really but trying to be charitable ) But posting over and over again. Sorry just do not get. This question was raised( but unconnected to this or any other forum) by a PHD student friend of mine and no one present could offer any sort believable answer. Will not repeat comments here as they were not flattering at all.Sorry guys ( and girls).
Old 25-08-2018, 12:16   #2
oliver1948uk
cf.geek

Services: VM Mix TV, 200 internet, basic house phone. Also Virgin mobile phone
oliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quads
Re: ?????? WHY o WHY

I have often wondered the same thing. Also, why do some people who do have VM but are extremely critical of the services they offer in post after post stick with VM year after year? There are many alternatives these days though I suspect the moaners will find problems whoever they have.
Old 25-08-2018, 13:18   #3
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
I have often wondered the same thing. Also, why do some people who do have VM but are extremely critical of the services they offer in post after post stick with VM year after year? There are many alternatives these days though I suspect the moaners will find problems whoever they have.
We can moan about a service, but still prefer Virgin to any other providers. With those of us who do not have a BT line to the property not wanting the alternative of a carbuncle of a dish and overhead wires from the house.
Old 25-08-2018, 13:45   #4
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

I genuinely think some peoples lives are so boring they enjoy having a moan about small problems
Old 25-08-2018, 13:50   #5
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
General question

Why do people whom do NOT have services related to virgin TV( or other services by them) continually post here. I really am wondering WHY they show so much interest in a supplier unconnected to them. i.e I do not post too or even read any forum about SKY or Comcast . I can just about understand reading ( well not really but trying to be charitable ) But posting over and over again. Sorry just do not get. This question was raised( but unconnected to this or any other forum) by a PHD student friend of mine and no one present could offer any sort believable answer. Will not repeat comments here as they were not flattering at all.Sorry guys ( and girls).

General Answer

You do realise this site caters for other services too don't you as well as general chitchat?

WHY o WHY are you such a moaner????????

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
I genuinely think some peoples lives are so boring they enjoy having a moan about small problems

Old 25-08-2018, 14:17   #6
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post

Spot on mate ... Rock Dwellers
Old 25-08-2018, 15:22   #7
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: WHY o WHY

You have already been told about this once.

There is no requirement to have VM services to be a member of this site, or post here.

This is the last time I want to hear you moaning about this, move on.

Baby, I was born this way.
Closed Thread