Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Your never to old

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Old 21-11-2005, 01:28   #1
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Need for Speed Most Wanted

Anyone tried the demo? Is it worth the download? (I'm watching my cap already )
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-11-2005, 08:28   #2
jamesclarke555
Inactive

jamesclarke555 has reached the bronze age
jamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze age
Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted

Definately worth downloading, blends the best of underground and hot pursuit series. Demo contains three challenges and a few quick races.
jamesclarke555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2005, 14:01   #3
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Best NFS in the series (apart from Porsche Challenge), well worth a download.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2005, 14:20   #4
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

well worth a download, although will be waiting for my xbox360 before I buy the game.
Old 21-11-2005, 19:17   #5
jtwn
Inactive

jtwn has reached the bronze age
jtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze age

Great to see a good racing game, but not better then nfs3 or hp2. The crappy HDR bloom sucks (I turn it off) and all the gayboy racer stuff is getting rather boring now.
jtwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2005, 15:26   #6
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwn
Great to see a good racing game, but not better then nfs3 or hp2. The crappy HDR bloom sucks (I turn it off) and all the gayboy racer stuff is getting rather boring now.
gayboy? Is car racing only for homosexual men then?
Old 30-11-2005, 01:30   #7
MoRaD_AmR
Inactive

MoRaD_AmR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via AIM to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via MSN to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via Yahoo to MoRaD_AmR

Can any body tell me if I can get the full version although I've the demo in my pc ..
I mean if the full version released, should I download it or make a crack or somthing??

Regards.
MoRaD_AmR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2005, 08:39   #8
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

You can get the full version on your PC but only if you buy it!
Old 30-11-2005, 14:59   #9
MoRaD_AmR
Inactive

Send a message via ICQ to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via AIM to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via MSN to MoRaD_AmR Send a message via Yahoo to MoRaD_AmR

Do you mean that no need to replace the files or make a crack for that if the full version released ??
Old 30-11-2005, 16:48   #10
Bifta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRaD_AmR
Do you mean that no need to replace the files or make a crack for that if the full version released ??
What are you talking about?
Old 30-11-2005, 17:33   #11
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

Quote:
Can any body tell me if I can get the full version although I've the demo in my pc ..
I mean if the full version released, should I download it or make a crack or somthing??

Regards.
You get the full version by buying it

If you're not the sort of guy that likes to read PM's, please remove or resize your signature image or it will be removed along with any possible warez discussion.
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2005, 18:48   #12
MoRaD_AmR
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
What are you talking about?
4get it

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon M
You get the full version by buying it

If you're not the sort of guy that likes to read PM's, please remove or resize your signature image or it will be removed along with any possible warez discussion.
Mr. Jon,
I'm a new member here, hate making problems, so what about this new signature?

You are so kind, so I've removed my signature and put this one ..
Sorry if I'd not read the rules carefully

Regards.
Old 30-11-2005, 19:11   #13
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

No harm done Morad thanks for changing it promptly.
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2005, 19:13   #14
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
If you mean do you type a serial number (bought from EA, like some programmes you can try before you buy) making it a full copy, then no you have to buy it
Old 30-11-2005, 20:18   #15
jtwn
Inactive

jtwn has reached the bronze age
jtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
gayboy? Is car racing only for homosexual men then?
Oh. Look who it is, the word police. Sorry I couldn't choose an 'intelligent' enough word for you.

Before you ask, I don't think any less of somebody because of their sexuality, I'm not trying to be insulting to gay people.

I'm done, you can get back on your pedestal now Bifta.

No doubt this will be removed but you asked for a reply. I still think the game is sub par and the usual wannabe gangsta' bs is getting really old now.
jtwn is offline   Reply With Quote