Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2017, 11:20   #2611
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
although the fat man gets a bit excitable at times...
That's not a very nice thing to say about Mr. K, OB lol
Advertisement
Old 15-09-2017, 13:36   #2612
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Here is a little compensation for those who are mourning the demise of the Bike Channel.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/09/e...-coverage.html

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
That's not a very nice thing to say about Mr. K, OB lol
Ha ha! I am sure that Mr K is the epitome of good health, or at least was until he parked himself in front of the Talking Pictures channel!

The simple truth is, I couldn't remember which was Laurel and which was Hardy!
Old 15-09-2017, 15:00   #2613
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Here is a little compensation for those who are mourning the demise of the Bike Channel.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/09/e...-coverage.html[COLOR="Silver"]
Excellent news, Eurosport coverage is outstanding.
Old 15-09-2017, 15:24   #2614
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Apparently, negotiations between Freesports and VM have recommenced.
Old 15-09-2017, 16:06   #2615
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

That will please the members.
Old 15-09-2017, 17:02   #2616
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

VM adding more exclusive on demand content this quarter sources have told us, what, when, who we don't know yet.
Old 15-09-2017, 17:20   #2617
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
VM adding more exclusive on demand content this quarter sources have told us, what, when, who we don't know yet.
Good news. I'm certainly looking forward to watching 'Good Behavior'.

I also notice that they have recorded the first episode on my box automatically, and it is now listed in 'My Shows'. Some may object to this, but it's a neat way of drawing attention to Virgin Exclusives. Otherwise, a lot of expensive content could be missed by many Virgin customers, who would not benefit from these new commissions.
Old 15-09-2017, 20:23   #2618
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:

I also notice that they have recorded the first episode on my box automatically, and it is now listed in 'My Shows'. Some may object to this, but it's a neat way of drawing attention to Virgin Exclusives. Otherwise, a lot of expensive content could be missed by many Virgin customers, who would not benefit from these new commissions.
Tbh i think that is a smart move by vm.
Old 15-09-2017, 21:08   #2619
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Tbh i think that is a smart move by vm.
Me, too. I'm sure that many VM subscribers were unwittingly letting this exclusive content elude them.

I think they should also have an exclusives channel number, where you could access these programmes by going to the channel, which would then send you to the relevant part of the on demand system.

In fact, why not do that for other content as well, such as ITV Collections? It is clear from some of the posts on this forum that there are many who don't even know we have these channels, let alone know how to access them!
Old 17-09-2017, 15:28   #2620
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Quote:

Not for me they haven't assuming it goes into the normal recordings folder
Old 17-09-2017, 18:18   #2621
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Not for me they haven't assuming it goes into the normal recordings folder
Same here. Maybe it only happens to those who have a history of recording similar material??
Old 17-09-2017, 19:16   #2622
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Same here. Maybe it only happens to those who have a history of recording similar material??
I don't either...but I wasn't expecting it as I'm not on XL/Full House. The only VM Exclusive other packs have got to see is Ash Vs Evil Dead s1&s2.
Old 18-09-2017, 23:59   #2623
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Maybe nothing but on October 2nd the TiVo listing for B4U Music is saying "Channel Off Air" all day long from 6am.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 19-09-2017, 01:06   #2624
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Maybe nothing but on October 2nd the TiVo listing for B4U Music is saying "Channel Off Air" all day long from 6am.
It's recently become a pay channel on other platforms and been removed from Freeview and Freesat, so I doubt it's closing or rebranding so soon.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:15   #2625
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Well, let's hope it's in UHD!

I know, fat chance!
Closed Thread