Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 21:10   #886
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Of course, he can't just act on his own, needs to move to a vote in the House... To me I think it's a stretch too far and pointless, the numbers won't be there, specifically in the Senate.
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2018, 22:57   #887
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Get Ted Cruz as speaker, he was fantastic against Mark Zuckerberg last night, criticizing him regarding Facebook censoring Conservative groups and opinions. Facebook branded, Black Trump supporters, Diamond and Silk as a "danger" to the community and banned them.

Do you mean this Facebook page, which has never been banned?

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondandSilk/

https://thinkprogress.org/diamond-an...mpression=true

Quote:
Data from Crowdtangle, a social media analytics platform owned by Facebook, show that total interactions on Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page were steady. The “total interactions” metric covers the total number of reactions, comments, and shares of content posted to the page. Diamond and Silk’s Facebook page actually received more total interactions in March 2018 (1,088,000), when they were supposedly being censored, than in March 2017 (1,060,000). Diamond and Silk received more interactions in January 2018 (1,328,000), when they began complaining about censorship, than in any month the previous year.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 13-04-2018, 00:11   #888
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Rubbish. Yes it was blocked.

Zuckerberg confirmed the enforcement error himself!

Quote:
“In that specific case, our team made an enforcement error, and we have already gotten in touch with them to reverse it,” Mr. Zuckerberg said at a House committee hearing.
If it wasn’t banned as you wrongly state, why would Facebook’s CEO acknowledge the ban as an enforcement error?

Wow, there’s even a YouTube clip of him acknowledging the blockage.

I question your motives taking 24 hours or more trying to rubbish what I posted. I’ll accept your apology.
Old 13-04-2018, 07:54   #889
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

From my earlier link
Quote:
A spokesperson for Facebook told ThinkProgress that the company regrets the way it communicated with Diamond and Silk, particularly the email in which they were told their content was “unsafe.” The Facebook spokesperson added that changes to Facebook’s monetization policies, implemented in September 2017, were not properly communicated to Diamond and Silk and may have added to the confusion.

Facebook’s spokesperson, however, categorically denied that any page, including Diamond and Silk, was targeted or penalized due to their political beliefs. Rather, any changes to their page performance over the last few months were not targeted at them, but the result of broader shifts across Facebook.

Indeed, many pages, including liberal pages, have suffered large declines because Facebook has reduced the distribution of videos and other content published by pages in favor of content from “friends and family.”

Diamond and Silk, however, have seen their total interactions increase slightly because the reach of their video content has more than replaced status updates that include links.
They were sent a note saying their “content and brand” were “unsafe to the community" this was later reversed - their page wasn’t banned.

They could still post to their page, they, and others, were not blocked from accessing it - how were they banned?

Even the pair haven't said they were banned - they said on Fox News
Quote:
they noticed reduced engagement on their page for months and received a note from the social media company about their content last week.

Last edited by Hugh; 13-04-2018 at 08:12.
Old 13-04-2018, 10:46   #890
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I couldn’t give a shit about your earlier link, it is wrong, as are you.

I will say it again. It was blocked. The vids of Mark Zuckerberg acknowledging the enforcement action on the FB Page, being in error, are there!!!
Old 13-04-2018, 18:42   #891
Mick
Cable Forum Team

BREAKING: Hearing rumours President Trump is planning to fire Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein. Soon. Timeline is delayed because of Syria.

NBC News is reporting that Rosentien is preparing to be fired citing him saying: "History will prove he did right thing by firing Comey, claiming the American people do not have all facts about what led to his decision to write memo that led to Comey's dismissal"

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

Trump just issued his 3rd full and unconditional Pardon to Scooter Libby, an American Lawyer and former advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney.

In 2007, he was indicted on five counts by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson. He was sentenced to 30 Months in jail and fined $250,000. However after his failed appeal, then President George Bush, commuted his sentence, but kept other parts of his sentence intact, he refused to issue a full pardon on recommendations from members of Congress.

However in 2015, a key witness recanted her testimony saying the prosecutor withheld information from her during her interviews that would have drastically altered significantly what she said.
Old 13-04-2018, 18:59   #892
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:

I will say it again. It was blocked. The vids of Mark Zuckerberg acknowledging the enforcement action on the FB Page, being in error, are there!!!
I guess we shoudn't rule out the possibility that Zuckerberg got it wrong. I would go for the latest piece of information being the most accurate

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Quote:
BREAKING: Hearing rumours President Trump is planning to fire Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein. Soon. Timeline is delayed because of Syria.
Yes, I mentioned that earlier on in the week. Trump's aim is suggested as being to replace him with someone more compliant who will slow down the investigation. It was a political no-no to replace Robert Mueller but not Rod Rosenstein.
Old 13-04-2018, 19:17   #893
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I guess we shoudn't rule out the possibility that Zuckerberg got it wrong. I would go for the latest piece of information being the most accurate.
LOL - Zuckerburg owns Facebook, i'm pretty sure he did not get it wrong.

They were blocked or were being blocked, they are not now - it is not hard you know, jeez.
Old 13-04-2018, 21:40   #894
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:

Nice...

Why be abusive? - people can have different views without swearing at each other.

You can say what you want, just repeating factual inaccuracies doesn’t make them right - their reach was diminished, the same as a lot of others, because Facebook increased the viewing priorities of Families and Friends over other things, in response to user feedback.

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

Donald appears to be having a meltdown...

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realdonald trump

DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey - McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!

13/04/2018 20:36

Last edited by Hugh; 13-04-2018 at 21:26.
Old 13-04-2018, 21:50   #895
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I think Trump would see a good boost to his approval numbers if someone took Twitter away from him. He's lucky to be still on there, if I declared my intention to fire missiles at someone I would be banned from Twitter.
Old 13-04-2018, 22:37   #896
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Nice...

Why be abusive? - people can have different views without swearing at each other.

You can say what you want, just repeating factual inaccuracies doesn’t make them right - their reach was diminished, the same as a lot of others, because Facebook increased the viewing priorities of Families and Friends over other things, in response to user feedback.
I’m not being abusive, I’m saying in no uncertain terms that what your saying is not accurate, as is the article. I’ve demonstrated this by showing you a quote and a clip of that quote being said from the persons own mouth.

They was blocked, Facebook have acknowledged the enforcement error and have corrected it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Donald appears to be having a meltdown...
No he’s giving an honest opinion on a partial release of OIG report on Andy McCabe’s firing and boy is that Crooked fool in legal jeopardy, as is potentially Comey.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

BREAKING: Articles of Impeachment have drafted against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstien.
Old 13-04-2018, 23:03   #897
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
No he’s giving an honest opinion on a partial release of OIG report on Andy McCabe’s firing and boy is that Crooked fool in legal jeopardy, as is potentially Comey.
From what I have seen reported it's bad for McCabe but not legally bad? I am not a lawyer tho.

Quote:
BREAKING: Articles of Impeachment have drafted against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstien.
More likely to get fired by Trump than Impeached imo. Congress is unlikely to want to touch it.
Old 13-04-2018, 23:52   #898
Mick
Cable Forum Team

It’s all happening tonight. A New York Federal Judge has granted President Trump that he can intervene in documents seized in the FBI raid on his lawyer Michael Cohen.
Old 14-04-2018, 00:17   #899
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Potential trouble for Trump, who apparently views the enquiry into Cohen as more of a threat than the Russian collusion enquiry.
Quote:
Mr. Trump called Mr. Cohen on Friday to “check in,” according to two people briefed on the call. Depending on what else was discussed, the call could be problematic, as lawyers typically advise their clients against discussing investigations.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/u...T.nav=top-news
Old 14-04-2018, 01:06   #900
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Nope it’s not trouble. Cohen is his lawyer. Cohen hasn’t been indicted. He is free to talk to him.

Trump could Pardin him tomorrow if he wanted. Given a Federal Judge has granted Trump to intervene. Re. Client Privilege. He can talk to him about the lawsuit they won today.
Closed Thread