Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 21-04-2022, 01:31   #2476
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
The outer worlds - it's been fun so far

I've got xbox games pass so a ton of games to get through, I recently purchased a 3070ti so can crank those visuals up a bit better
I've downloaded that on PS Now and plan to play it after Elden Ring on PS5.
Old 24-04-2022, 23:05   #2477
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

Just started playing old school Sega classic games on Steam again and started to play the Golden Axe games again.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2022, 00:24   #2478
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Still playing Elden Ring on PS5, this game is awesome but it is extremely hard work.
Old 17-05-2022, 15:08   #2479
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Just started so gonna takes a while to get through all 3
If it's your first time, I envy you.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 15:36   #2480
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
If it's your first time, I envy you.
it is not I have done them all as they arrived
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2022, 13:12   #2481
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Found a snowman in a warehouse in GTA V
Old 25-05-2022, 23:56   #2482
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Found a snowman in a warehouse in GTA V
I still haven't played GTA V even though I bought the PS5 version for £8.75.

After I finish Elden Ring I will have the games on the new PS Plus service to play like Demons Souls, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Ghost of Tsunami director's cut, Returnal, Death Stranding Directors cut that I need to play...... I can't see myself buying a game in the next year or 2!
Old 30-05-2022, 13:08   #2483
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I still haven't played GTA V even though I bought the PS5 version for £8.75.

After I finish Elden Ring I will have the games on the new PS Plus service to play like Demons Souls, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Ghost of Tsunami director's cut, Returnal, Death Stranding Directors cut that I need to play...... I can't see myself buying a game in the next year or 2!

I've completed GTA V on both 360 and One.
Old 30-05-2022, 13:37   #2484
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I've completed GTA V on both 360 and One.
I have a feeling GTA VI will be out by the time i get around to it as there are so many games i want to play first that i will get in the new Plus offering.
Old 18-06-2022, 14:46   #2485
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Finally got Platinum on Elden Ring PS5 after 389hrs, this is by far the hardest game I've ever played.

Now off to rehab............
Old 26-06-2022, 21:10   #2486
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5 seeing its part of the new Extra tier and its a great game.
Old 06-07-2022, 20:40   #2487
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5 seeing its part of the new Extra tier and its a great game.
Well finally got Platinum now firing up Returnal but it sounds daunting without a proper save feature.
Old 19-07-2022, 19:58   #2488
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Stray on PS5, not sure what I am doing yet as I am a lost Cat, just glad there are motion blur settings to hopefully avoid motion sickness.
Old 20-07-2022, 17:36   #2489
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stray on PS5, not sure what I am doing yet as I am a lost Cat, just glad there are motion blur settings to hopefully avoid motion sickness.
I've read Steam reviews saying this does cause motion sickness even with motion blur turned right down, how are you doing with it? Been looking forward to this game but I get motion sickness very easily on games.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2022, 18:22   #2490
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
I've read Steam reviews saying this does cause motion sickness even with motion blur turned right down, how are you doing with it? Been looking forward to this game but I get motion sickness very easily on games.
So far on PS5 I feel fine after 1hr on the intro so hopefully that Motion Blur setting fixed it for me as it affects me instantly just like PSVR which I'll never use again.

Your mileage may vary if you're playing on a PS4, I'm finding I can't play games in 30 FPS any longer after 60 FPS on PS5.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 20-07-2022 at 18:45.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote