Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Dominic Cummings visited parents during lockdown measures

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Dominic Cummings visited parents during lockdown measures
Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2020, 20:48   #511
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Dominic Cummings visited parents during lockdown measures

I don't think he or his wife are telling the truth

But that's 'probably' just me. I'm completely lost in the comings (sic) and goings in this thread.

All could have been avoided if hadn't said she felt unwell I guess . . . she was tested wasn't she?
Advertisement
Old 25-05-2020, 20:49   #512
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
A car is not a killing machine FFS.
Maybe it is if your vision is weird, though granted that would be the user.
Old 25-05-2020, 20:52   #513
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Is that the best you can come up with Hugh?

He's said not had to wear his glasses in years. True statement because big clue: 2014 was years ago.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:01   #514
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Guilty as hell and a habitual liar like his boss.
Much like you are a habitual troll then.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Maybe it is if your vision is weird, though granted that would be the user.
Cars are not designed to kill people, in fact they are designed not to kill people, so they are not "killing machines".

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:02   #515
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Much like you are a habitual troll then.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Cars are not designed to kill people, in fact they are designed not to kill people, so they are not "killing machines".
It was a figure of speech. Thought that might have been obvious.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:04   #516
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
A car is not a killing machine FFS.
Wrong again Mick:

Spoiler: 
Old 25-05-2020, 21:06   #517
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Is that the best you can come up with Hugh?

He's said not had to wear his glasses in years. True statement because big clue: 2014 was years ago.
Short sightedness does not get better on it's own - it can only be improved with glasses or laser surgery.

You can't be "almost blind", and then miraculously not need glasses.

Also, DC lied today when he said
Quote:
I have warned of the dangers of pandemics. Last year I wrote about the possible threat of coronaviruses and the urgent need for planning.
This shows what he originally wrote in his blog last year - references to SARS and corona virus were added to his blog post on pandemic risks sometime between April and May of this year.

https://web.archive.org/web/diff/202...transmissible/

Actually, it was modified on the 14th of April this year <lastmod>2020-04-14T20:55:20+00:00</lastmod> - his first day back at work...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dccv.jpg (257.3 KB, 5 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 25-05-2020 at 21:14.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:09   #518
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
The bit I don't get is he's had some time to think and the best he could come with is, he got into a killing machine to see if his eyes were ok, oh I had my wife and son with me too. If he is telling the truth, I'd question whether he's all there.
How else would you explain a family day trip on your wife's birthday at a time when the messaging you've helped devise says such inessential trips are against the rules? I'm not sure even given a month a half, J.K. Rowling could come up with a convincing story.

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post

But that's 'probably' just me. I'm completely lost in the comings (sic) and goings in this thread.

All could have been avoided if hadn't said she felt unwell I guess . . . she was tested wasn't she?
Cummings has said he and his wife have not been tested.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 25-05-2020 at 21:17.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:15   #519
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
How else would you explain a family day trip on your wife's birthday at a time when the messaging you've helped devise says such inessential trips are against the rules? I'm not sure even given a month a half, J.K. Rowling could come up with a convincing story.

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Cummings has said no one in his family including him has been tested.
His son was tested at the hospital
Quote:
A few days later, the hospital said that he tested negative
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:16   #520
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post

It was Mrs Cummings birthday on their day trip to Barnard Castle, which was nice
Old 25-05-2020, 21:17   #521
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
His son was tested at the hospital
How could I forget the son! My bad - duly corrected the post.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:18   #522
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

This is not “watergate”, the media need to move on as it is getting very tedious and very boring.

It’s not going to bring down the Government, it’s not going to bring down the PM, it doesn’t even look like it will bring down him.

If the media keep pushing and pushing for his head, and they don’t get it, it will appear a bit desperate.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:25   #523
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Short sightedness does not get better on it's own - it can only be improved with glasses or laser surgery.

You can't be "almost blind", and then miraculously not need glasses.

I am not sure I have ever known Johnson to be "almost blind" perhaps he was using that term figuratively, perhaps try not to get sucked in to literal meanings Hugh.

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Wrong again Mick:

Spoiler: 
Now that is a beast.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:31   #524
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
Then you are clearly as 'bent' as the media. Disappointed in you totally.
Not really, I’m not hounding for his resignation or for him to be sacked. All I’d like to see is a competent investigation and at the end IF he’s guilty of any law breaking then to be punished accordingly.

I’m sorry to hear your disappointed in me. I’ll try not to lie awake worrying about it.
Old 25-05-2020, 21:51   #525
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Not really, I’m not hounding for his resignation or for him to be sacked. All I’d like to see is a competent investigation and at the end IF he’s guilty of any law breaking then to be punished accordingly.
That's not how you said it. You said it because you have a bias, you have a desire to see him convicted and lose his job. This is just showing hatred for someone regardless of their innocence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees
I’m sorry to hear your disappointed in me. I’ll try not to lie awake worrying about it.
To clarify, I am disappointed in your lack of objectionable judgement that you normally present yourself with, usually. Lacking today though because of who Cummings is.
Closed Thread