Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ultimate Oomph renewal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Ultimate Oomph renewal

Old 14-08-2020, 18:33   #31
markl9
cf.member

markl9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ultimate Oomph renewal

Mine just expired and jumped from £99 to £137, after a couple of text chats got it for £100 which I’m pretty pleased with.
markl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-08-2020, 01:08   #32
offmore
cf.member

offmore is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know if i can change the phone number on the Oomph package
offmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2020, 11:57   #33
fuzhoudragon
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt Bundle
fuzhoudragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Phoned up yesterday, Ultimate Oomph renewal for £ 105. No haggling involved.
Asked if this was best they could do, was told yes that is the best offer they have available today. The customer services agent I spoke to could not have been nicer.
fuzhoudragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 12:51   #34
daveoc14
cf.member

daveoc14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was going from £99 to £139. Agent offered it for £110 and when I said that was still a lot he agreed to drop it to £100 for 18 months.
daveoc14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 15:01   #35
Grimpy
cf.addict

Grimpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Should of just cancelled and told them that new customers get it for £89 and that's what you want it for.
Grimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 15:11   #36
fuzhoudragon
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt Bundle
fuzhoudragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Agent did basically say that you could call on a different day and the offers could be different.Even said that there is a 14 day cooling off period and you could still call during this period and see if better offers are available. But to be honest I thought that a £34 per month discount was not unreasonable.
fuzhoudragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 17:49   #37
Frazz
cf.addict

Services: 2 x tivo TV XL with movie and sport 500Mb broadband phone talk anytime Unlimited mobile phone sim
Frazz has a spectacular aura about themFrazz has a spectacular aura about themFrazz has a spectacular aura about themFrazz has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzhoudragon View Post
Phoned up yesterday, Ultimate Oomph renewal for £ 105. No haggling involved.
Asked if this was best they could do, was told yes that is the best offer they have available today. The customer services agent I spoke to could not have been nicer.
Called up this afternoon and got it for £105 as well and like you didn't have to haggle. Is £6 more expensive than last year so happy enough with that
Frazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 15:06   #38
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts

Seems £105 is the standard figure all round with the odd exception. I'm quite happy as i was paying £99 on a deal before. I still think it's good value as the SIM is £30 on it's own.

I did think about moving (as I do everytime) but the the figures don's add up. Sky, broadband and BT sport came to more even with new customer offers
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 11:49   #39
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Why arent you guys canceling and signing up again, its only £79 per month via mates rates
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 21:44   #40
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

What happens to the VM mobile sim if you cancel ultimate oomph? Does it get cancelled or does it carry on and they just move you to a different mobile Tariff?
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 22:24   #41
Rankrotten
Artist of Light and Shade

Services: Gig 1
Rankrotten is on a distinguished roadRankrotten is on a distinguished road

My Ultimate Oomph is up 6/11 and will go to £139 so will need to get in touch for a deal. I see it's only £89pm with a free £100 prepaid Mastercard for new users at the moment. Last year it was £79 over Black Friday and wonder if they will do the same this time around.
Rankrotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 22:48   #42
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankrotten View Post
My Ultimate Oomph is up 6/11 and will go to £139 so will need to get in touch for a deal. I see it's only £89pm with a free £100 prepaid Mastercard for new users at the moment. Last year it was £79 over Black Friday and wonder if they will do the same this time around.
Do you sign up as a new customer every time?
Old 19-10-2020, 23:29   #43
Rankrotten
Artist of Light and Shade

Services: Gig 1
Rankrotten is on a distinguished roadRankrotten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Do you sign up as a new customer every time?
Can you do that at the same address?
Rankrotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 23:31   #44
jb66
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankrotten View Post
Can you do that at the same address?
It's quite common if you are prepared to loose your landline number