Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Old 02-12-2019, 14:20   #61
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I would hope that the majority of decent society the world over doesn't
When generally the same circumstances occur over and over again, I’d call it basic human nature.

Hell, if I make an assumption about this sort of thing I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong, no worries there.

When that idiot from Cardiff drove his van in to a load of Muslim a few years back I did initially assume it was a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist attack. But when it came out that those attacked were Muslim I was the first to admit I was wrong.

That was pretty much the only time I was wrong in this sort of instance though.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2019, 14:33   #62
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

OK, OK, get a room, you two.

Let's move the topic forwards, I'm getting dizzy watching these ever decreasing circles.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 15:21   #63
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
When generally the same circumstances occur over and over again, I’d call it basic human nature.

Hell, if I make an assumption about this sort of thing I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong, no worries there.

When that idiot from Cardiff drove his van in to a load of Muslim a few years back I did initially assume it was a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist attack. But when it came out that those attacked were Muslim I was the first to admit I was wrong.

That was pretty much the only time I was wrong in this sort of instance though.
Not always a given.
Link
Quote:
A Shia Muslim has been jailed for three years and nine months for vandalism attacks on five mosques in Birmingham.
Arman Rezazadeh, who is of Iranian descent, used a sledgehammer to smash windows and doors in Perry Barr, Aston and Erdington on 21 March.
At the time
Link
Quote:
Ian Ward, leader of Birmingham city council, said there was no room for “hate and Islamophobia” in the city.
Jack Dromey, the Labour MP for Birmingham Erdington, tweeted: “Hate is on the march. Overnight the Slade Road Mosque in #Erdington was attacked. We stand in solidarity with the Muslim community. And we condemn the evil of Islamophobia and those who fuel the flames of hate.”
Waseem Zaffar, a Birmingham city council cabinet member, wrote: “Deeply shocking and concerning to learn about the attacks on masjids in neighbouring Aston and Erdington neighbourhoods.
“We will not let a very small minority divide our neighbourhood, the city and society and will fight back against any hate and division with love, peace and harmony.”
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 15:50   #64
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Very much a rarity.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 16:57   #65
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Not always a given.
Link

At the time
Link
That's not Islamophopbia, that's plain old sectarianism, of the sort Muslims like to pretend doesn't exist in their religion.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 16:58   #66
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Im so sorry 2 people had to lose thier lives trying to stop this
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 17:11   #67
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That's not Islamophopbia, that's plain old sectarianism, of the sort Muslims like to pretend doesn't exist in their religion.
Old 02-12-2019, 20:37   #68
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:59   #69
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote