Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | CableHell Status

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

CableHell Status
Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2009, 16:21   #46
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Jack Hackett is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CableHell Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
That's what I meant - 'On the 16th March 2009 the site was temporarely taken offline' or summat similar

EDIT: excuse my spelling
Ok, that sound fine, just don't say it's "dead and buried" or similar, it's site ghosts might come back and haunt ye. :p

(JH wanders off into the halls of CF in his manky long-john's making loud grunting, moaning and groaning noises and clanking his chains whilst covered in a badly stained booze and vindaloo bedsheet and uttering the words drink! drink! feck! ar*e gobsh*te)
Advertisement
Old 17-03-2009, 16:24   #47
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Think this could do with an edit too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CableHell
I would imagine that updating WP is not really top of their list of things to do atm

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 17-03-2009, 16:49   #48
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Have we noticed any of their members coming here since?
Old 17-03-2009, 17:10   #49
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Have we noticed any of their members coming here since?
A lot of them are already here and always have been m8, myself included, the rest.. just give them plenty of time to find their way, others are over at TBB and in many many other places too.

Our customers always wandered about and explored the WWW looking for new exciting dishes and pubs but always eventually came home for their dinner in the restaurant-pub they were happiest with, tonight I had vindaloo special, roast beef and tatties and a few other mixed dishes planned for them, but since our takeaway, pub and restaurant is now closed due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be probably wandering about looking for other places on the web that are open and suitable for their picky taste buds.

At least I have all this lovely home brew to drink all by myself... if anyone is looking for me, I'll be busy breaking into the old place's cellar, all those beautiful barrels of my home brew are screaming my name... all that lovely grub too for afterwards!

Old 17-03-2009, 18:06   #50
hooker1uk
Inactive

Services: 100mb ftth trial all 3uk mobiles Commodore 64
hooker1uk is an unknown quantity at this point

You ain't gettin my homebrew

the problem is with the taking down of cablehell brings more problems,
now wheres the feckin vodka
Old 17-03-2009, 18:14   #51
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker1uk View Post
You ain't gettin my homebrew
Sorry, was that yours "BURP!" I can give ye it back if you want? two sec's gonna put me fingers down me throat.
Old 17-03-2009, 18:16   #52
hooker1uk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
Sorry, was that yours "BURP!" I can give ye it back if you want? two sec's gonna put me fingers down me throat.

no you can keep it jack.
Old 17-03-2009, 18:20   #53
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
no you can keep it jack.
Thanks, I planned to anyway.. ye know me around drink! :
Old 17-03-2009, 18:22   #54
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Ladies and Gents, we're pleased to see all refugees from cablehell. Indeed we hope you will pitch your tents here. It's a sad day when any long established website shut's down and best wishes if you can resurrect it.

Just one little request please, Cable Forum probably has slightly different moderating standards than those you are used to. Please don't try to evade a swear filter by use of substitute characters like "*". If you wouldn't say the word in front of children, then it shouldn't be typed here.
Old 17-03-2009, 18:38   #55
hooker1uk
Inactive

Rob we have so far kept to the rules i hope, the last ***'ed post on here was below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
'fraid not, but we do an excellent group hug if you like that sort of thing

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Wha' ? You'll love this place, it's all rosy ... delicately perfumed and beautiful to look at. Just be careful you don't tread in the horse ****.
sorry if pointing this out annoys anyone, i'm still trying to get out of board nazi mode lol
Old 17-03-2009, 18:42   #56
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Ladies and Gents, we're pleased to see all refugees from cablehell. Indeed we hope you will pitch your tents here. It's a sad day when any long established website shut's down and best wishes if you can resurrect it.

Just one little request please, Cable Forum probably has slightly different moderating standards than those you are used to. Please don't try to evade a swear filter by use of substitute characters like "*". If you wouldn't say the word in front of children, then it shouldn't be typed here.
Ok m8, But! ...I hope you know my kids are more foul mouthed than I am.

So does that mean I can swear? I'm not used to posting here so thought it would be polite to pre-edit my own profanity to avoid upsetting any of you nice guys or the site membership.

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Quote:
Rob we have so far kept to the rules i hope, the last ***'ed post on here was below
Actually, nope, wrong m8, It was my reply to that one you refer to that had the last "***" in it referring to their post containing the edited phrase of "horse s***" and my burying it under newly planted rose bushes.

Old 17-03-2009, 19:04   #57
hooker1uk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
Ok m8, But! ...I hope you know my kids are more foul mouthed than I am.

Actually, nope, wrong m8, It was my reply to that one you refer to that had the last "***" in it referring to their post containing the edited phrase of "horse s***" and my burying it under newly planted rose bushes.

oh consider me corrected, pregnancy head twisting my head up lol

edit my title has gone from ex cablehell mod to ex cablehell *** have i upset someone?
Old 17-03-2009, 19:06   #58
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Just got the e-mail. I was registered on the 'DARK SIDE'

Didn't post much but always enjoyed reading a different, shall we say more robust style.

Hope you can get things back on track folks.

Jim.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:09   #59
Jack Hackett
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I would imagine that updating WP is not really top of their list of things to do atm
Spot on m8.

I cannot say what exactly we are doing, just that we are attempting to do something and that we are all busy doing it..

Now where did I leave my can of special brew...

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Just got the e-mail. I was registered on the 'DARK SIDE'

Didn't post much but always enjoyed reading a different, shall we say more robust style.

Hope you can get things back on track folks.

Jim.
Thanks m8, we are trying.. "watch that space" is all I can say at the moment.

As for "Dark Side" Maybe your bulb wattage was too low? I had sunglasses on over there till someone switched of the leccy!.
Old 17-03-2009, 19:10   #60
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
oh consider me corrected, pregnancy head twisting my head up lol

edit my title has gone from ex cablehell mod to ex cablehell *** have i upset someone?
You tried to use "Mod" in your title? That field title is reserved for obvious reasons.

Edit: Now corrected.
Closed Thread