Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Old 29-04-2021, 15:41   #751
Bob
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky Q and Hyperoptic
Bob has reached the bronze age
Bob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze ageBob has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
There is no Alexa control on Sky.
There appears to be some hacky work arounds from a quick Google. But to be clear, there is no official support.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-04-2021, 22:18   #752
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Never been offered it, I certainly won't be paying for a software update if offered.
Spoken like a true Scotsman, and as a Yorkshireman I agree
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 16:44   #753
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I haven't heard of any lip-sync problems for a few weeks so I suspect it has been resolved.
Today was watched a bit of Angry Birds 2 on Sky Movies Animation the audio was well out of sync and I can't adjust it properly in the settings
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 19:36   #754
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Watching footy on BT Sports last night most of the interviews and pundits were out of sync.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 19:50   #755
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Watching footy on BT Sports last night most of the interviews and pundits were out of sync.
I didn't have any problems with that.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 21:34   #756
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Did you try and fix the audio delay in the audio settings ?
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2021, 21:46   #757
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Not at the time, it often seems to go out of sync then correct itself soon after. My audio is fed through my 5-1 surround sound system so I can tweak it there as well.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:18   #758
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold

Does the 360 now have a dynamic guide? I noticed that when ITV pulled the final episode of Viewpoint from the schedule at short notice it vanished from the guide and from my scheduled recordings shortly afterward. I wonder if this was the case with the V6 or TiVo.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:55   #759
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
Does the 360 now have a dynamic guide? I noticed that when ITV pulled the final episode of Viewpoint from the schedule at short notice it vanished from the guide and from my scheduled recordings shortly afterward. I wonder if this was the case with the V6 or TiVo.
It just co-incidence that your 360 made a callback for epg info shortly after the episode was pulled.

The epg on the 360 is as un-dynamic as the v6 tivo is/was.
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:19   #760
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob King View Post
Today was watched a bit of Angry Birds 2 on Sky Movies Animation the audio was well out of sync and I can't adjust it properly in the settings
That's a broadcast fault on that channel. it's being investigated.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 18:57   #761
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

I'm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonespeaker View Post
It just co-incidence that your 360 made a callback for epg info shortly after the episode was pulled.

The epg on the 360 is as un-dynamic as the v6 tivo is/was.
If you want to see it it's on the hub it v 2
Old 01-05-2021, 22:12   #762
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Didn't notice that myself, however life is too short to watch/listen to interviews and pundits.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 22:09   #763
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

How do I make radio Chanel come full screen 📺 stuck on this
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FA4765DE-C152-43CF-98E8-1E52B9B8345D.jpeg (18.2 KB, 53 views)
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 22:33   #764
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
How do I make radio Chanel come full screen 📺 stuck on this
Leave it on it for a few mins and it will go on ‘screensaver mode’
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 22:54   #765
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Is there a visualiser in the Horizon software? Or is that one of the radio apps?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote