Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Old 05-05-2021, 09:04   #766
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

v4.32 which was uploaded to my boxes today says it removes the screensaver from radio.

It also says there is a new home screen, just press Home it says. I don't see anything different

Not noticed anything different yet to v4.31
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2021, 10:50   #767
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonespeaker View Post
v4.32 which was uploaded to my boxes today says it removes the screensaver from radio.

It also says there is a new home screen, just press Home it says. I don't see anything different

Not noticed anything different yet to v4.31
My software has been updated overnight too. This looks to be a more substantial update than the previous one. There's a list of bug fixes rather than the catch-all notification of 4.31. It's good to see that the annoying bug that affected the navigation of the on-screen guide has been fixed at last. I will explore the update more thoroughly later.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 22:20   #768
paul0363
cf.member

paul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nice

Mine just got the update to V4.31 today!!!
paul0363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:07   #769
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold

For anyone missing the 'New Only' feature of the V6, the latest 4.32 update to the 360 now appears to have a similar feature. You can now 'record from this episode onwards' - or words to at effect - selected from the advanced options when setting a recording.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:22   #770
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
For anyone missing the 'New Only' feature of the V6, the latest 4.32 update to the 360 now appears to have a similar feature. You can now 'record from this episode onwards' - or words to at effect - selected from the advanced options when setting a recording.
I'm sure that setting has been there a while. but nonetheless, it's a good setting to have.
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:58   #771
heavyside
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonespeaker View Post
I'm sure that setting has been there a while. but nonetheless, it's a good setting to have.
It could well be. I was exploring the update hoping to find an un-delete feature (I didn't) and stumbled across this.
Old 07-05-2021, 14:10   #772
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
It could well be. I was exploring the update hoping to find an un-delete feature (I didn't) and stumbled across this.
Still no un-delete? That is taking a while to sort?
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 20:11   #773
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice

My box was on v4.30, yesterday and now shows v4.31

Had the software for a week or so now. I'm really liking it, only problem that I have noticed is 3.2.1 sound on my surround system doesn't always change from 2.0 when on MTV Live and Cinema channels. I haven't had a chance to see why.
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:04   #774
Cheile48
cf.member

Services: Mega Volt bundle, 2 V6s, and Freeview HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix.
Cheile48 is on a distinguished roadCheile48 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Pardon my ignorance, but does this in any way solve the series link situation? I don't want to upgrade my V6s until the series link option is on a par with how it works at present.
Cheile48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:09   #775
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough

Still NO All4 or PlutoTV apps.
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 18:15   #776
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheile48 View Post
Pardon my ignorance, but does this in any way solve the series link situation? I don't want to upgrade my V6s until the series link option is on a par with how it works at present.
Sit it out. Always thought that one should NEVER jump in on anything new . Let the early users sort out the faults.
Old 09-05-2021, 14:33   #777
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Let the early users sort out the faults.
Its been over 6 months!..and much longer than that in other European territories.
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 20:03   #778
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Its been over 6 months!..and much longer than that in other European territories.
However the faults remain . Years with virgin , since cable tel has taught me that you need to give them a few years !!!!
Old 09-05-2021, 20:10   #779
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheile48 View Post
It resolves the problem of older series being recorded on the series link when you only want the new stuff. Is that what you meant?
Old 09-05-2021, 22:06   #780
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

Can with a topic with what updates we get on 360
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote