Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 01-09-2009, 11:41   #1126
CAZXX1`
Inactive

CAZXX1` is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what game are you playing

I love Bejeweled 2, I download it for an hour then my time is up, I really need to buy it, because I just love it and cant get it for free....anyone any ideas...cheers
CAZXX1` is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2009, 02:59   #1127
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Still playing my beloved Battlefield 2.... Got patch v1.50... Which, after 4 years since the game was released, is good to find they've still bothered with a patch. Although, not happy that they've included Euro Forces and Armoured Fury for free since I paid £5 each for those add-ons! Grrrr! LOL. No matter lol.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:53   #1128
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Trials HD, not been off it all weekend, it too damn addictive, frustrating, annoying, I love it....
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:58   #1129
zing_deleted

Darkest of Days.

The premis looks good the trailer looks good the game however with everything turned up full does not look that good. Yet another obviousl console clone for us PC gamers. Very few proper quality releases for the PC nowadays I feel like we are being forced out of the market. I will not do my gaming on a console I will dabble but thats it. I feel betrayed
Old 10-09-2009, 16:29   #1130
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
Darkest of Days.

The premis looks good the trailer looks good the game however with everything turned up full does not look that good. Yet another obviousl console clone for us PC gamers. Very few proper quality releases for the PC nowadays I feel like we are being forced out of the market. I will not do my gaming on a console I will dabble but thats it. I feel betrayed
I think thats the main reason I stick with RTS these days, I always enjoyed the genre anyway but they also seem to be the only games developed for the pc and then ported over to the consoles afterwards.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 15:36   #1131
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Been playing Fable 2 some more. Noticed I really enjoying it alot more at night than any other time. Might go on it tonight again
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 16:27   #1132
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

I'm looking for a decent single player game, any suggestions, thinking games, tomb raider with a bit of bite
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 16:33   #1133
zing_deleted

did you play FEAR 2?
Old 11-09-2009, 16:53   #1134
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
I'm looking for a decent single player game, any suggestions, thinking games, tomb raider with a bit of bite
Platform ? And what have you played recently ?

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Quote:
did you play FEAR 2?
Great game. Bought the DLC yesterday for £5.99 but didnt think it was really worth it
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 17:10   #1135
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Saints Row 2 and Lost Planet
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 18:41   #1136
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
did you play FEAR 2?

I started to, think I lost everything after the nasty and format

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Platform ? And what have you played recently

PC and not a lot.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post
Saints Row 2 and Lost Planet

I'll have a look see
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 19:42   #1137
zing_deleted

didnt like Saints Row 2 but only played it a while to much like GTA. COuldnt get on with Lost Planet either tbh. I did like Mass Effect though and thats a massive game
Old 11-09-2009, 21:51   #1138
MMORGHUnter
Permanently Banned

MMORGHUnter is an unknown quantity at this point

Diablo 2 LOD
Breath of Fire III
MMORGHUnter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 22:45   #1139
aaa rick
Inactive

aaa rick is an unknown quantity at this point

Trials HD. What a stupid game, i have lost so much of my life to this game. There should be a health warning with this game. It is so addictive i need a detox.
aaa rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 23:22   #1140
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Trials HD, not been off it all weekend, it too damn addictive, frustrating, annoying, I love it....

Bloody game.

I've spent hours trying to get past some levels with less than 20 let alone 0

I also downloaded Battlefield 1943.

Had fun on Iwo Jima racing to the lighthouse and sniping loads of badies (Headshots).

on Guadacanal was peed off that one guy survived me blasting him with AAA but killed me with one granade fired buy the rifle.

I do find tht teams are not balanced.