Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 29-07-2009, 11:21   #1096
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark ilford View Post
whenever i play cod4 against french or its a french host it always lags. they must have the worst isp's in the whole world
no, we do

Still playing Guitar Hero: Metallica. Just the drum career left then thats all of em done. Also been playing Gears cause of the new Dark Corners map pack. Got lots of Horde to play for those last achievements
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2009, 12:46   #1097
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

What's the new mission like? Is it any good?
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 16:10   #1098
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Team Fortress 2 has arrived today, but I won't have the time to play it just yet
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 18:26   #1099
mark ilford
Inactive

Services: skyHD, virgin 50meg, bt phone
mark ilford is an unknown quantity at this point

its true we probably do have the worst isp's lol. i've tried talk talk, sky, BE and now virgin! BE was best apart from the fact my phone line is just rubbish and bt will never do anything about it!!!!
mark ilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 21:01   #1100
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark ilford View Post
its true we probably do have the worst isp's lol. i've tried talk talk, sky, BE and now virgin! BE was best apart from the fact my phone line is just rubbish and bt will never do anything about it!!!!
Keep annoying BT and theyll do somthing lol.

playing Gears of War 2 Horde and GH:Metallica
Old 30-07-2009, 21:26   #1101
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Decided to go back and play Uncharted for the PS3 before number 2 is out. Also been playing Left4Dead on the PC again. Its soooooooooooo much fun
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 22:20   #1102
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Decided to go back and play Uncharted for the PS3 before number 2 is out.
I've been meaning to do that too...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 22:29   #1103
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I've been meaning to do that too...
I had a go on it before and found it hard to put down again lol. I had forgot how good a game it was. I didnt think it would be so enjoyable second time round but I was wrong its just as good
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 22:33   #1104
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I loved it first time round. First game I played on the PS3 when I bought mine around Christmas 2007.

Been meaning to re-play it for a while, but had a bit of a backlog of other stuff. Definitely going to do it before no.2 though.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 22:43   #1105
cimt

I've been meaning to play it, too. When I do get round to playing it, I wanna collect all the treasure aswell so I unlock some stuff.
Old 12-08-2009, 21:14   #1106
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Unreal Tournament 3. Few Achievements left
Old 19-08-2009, 21:52   #1107
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

B.J. Blazkowicz is back, and available 21st August in this country - Wolfenstein
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 22:07   #1108
zing_deleted

Ive had a little demo of it and although its wicked to look at there is something I can not put my finger on with it that I do not like
Old 22-08-2009, 13:01   #1109
cimt

Forza Motorsport 2

Seems like a good game so far, just a shame that when someone crashes into you then you get given a penalty.
Old 22-08-2009, 13:38   #1110
glam_racket
Inactive

Services: VM M Sky HD, Sky+ (main bed), 2x Sky Digi (kid's rooms)
glam_racket has a spectacular aura about themglam_racket has a spectacular aura about themglam_racket has a spectacular aura about themglam_racket has a spectacular aura about them

Just bought Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Prototype.
Both look promising so far.
glam_racket is offline   Reply With Quote