Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

Old 12-05-2018, 01:52   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

Fight looks set to be a go. Few ends to tie up but Joshua has all but confirmed it and a few sources I generally trust are claiming it's in the final stages.

I mean I'll write up both fighters, potential outcomes and so forth but I can't pick a winner, naturally I hope for Joshua but this could be about as 50/50 as they get, so many potential outcomes.

I reckon Joe Joyce could be fighting for a World title at 7-10 fights at his current rate. Heavyweight boxing just comes up a treat right now.

There's a great fight in the AM's of Saturday, Lomachenko vs Linares, will post later.
Old 14-05-2018, 00:24   #2
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
There's a great fight in the AM's of Saturday, Lomachenko vs Linares, will post later.
What a fight. Two top quality fighters and the fight won on a body shot sickener. Ouch.

Loma on the deck in 6 but gets up and shows incredible handspeed. Because his fists are so dazzling, it's hard to watch his footwork but when you do you see the skill - moving outside Linares to hamper his balance and power. Masterclass. Great fight; Loma a deserving winner but he needed to be at his best, which he was.

Aj to beat Deontay .
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 07:10   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I'm more gobsmacked at the audacity of Golden Boy to have Linares up. GB judges, GB promotions, it's starting to get really out of hand. So pleased for Loma, was never in any sort of trouble. Flash knockdown if I've ever seen one, in no way was he hurt. His skill is absolutely tremendous. Just gotta see how far he can pack weight on before he's at his limit. I think he's capable of the 147 Manny sat at. I never even give Linares the knockdown round, potentially a 9-9. Seen something similar in Khan vs Peterson, Khan gets docked a point, judge has it 10-9 Khan, judge crosses it out and gives 10-8 Peterson and Khan loses narrowly.

Obviously just a wild guess with little substance other than his acne ridden back during both the weigh in and fight but I have suspicions Linares was doping. It was in fact another user somewhere else that pointed it out during the weigh in that's now sparked a debate. I'm guessing he ate from the same Mcdonalds as Canelo.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 14-05-2018 at 07:15.
adzii_nufc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 00:43   #4
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Sport as a whole is 'dirty'; winners these days are the best cheats. Obviously, there are exceptions but World records ought to include the relevant pharmaceutical endorsement .
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote