Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 08-10-2009, 00:23   #2656
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
FAQ About Time Travel have to give this an 8 out of 10 its short and its not an expensive sci fi movie but its very funny and thoroughly enjoyable

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910554/
That's a pretty generous score Zing, did we watch the same film? I thought it was utterly awful. 1/10

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2009, 09:57   #2657
Doughnut
cf.member

Doughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about them

Fish Tank (2009) - Best British film I have seen in many years. 9/10
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13   #2658
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Product 13 View Post
That's a pretty generous score Zing, did we watch the same film? I thought it was utterly awful. 1/10
I've now watched the film a second time after seeing it in the cinema and its still very funny. I love time travel movies and daft comedies so it still gets an 8/10 from me.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:18   #2659
zing_deleted

People have different senses of humour. Most women I know do not like Life of Brian for example everyone I know who has seen this film like it from my daughter to my ex wife to various other people Product 13 you are the only person I know so far does not like it
Old 08-10-2009, 12:48   #2660
Doughnut
cf.member

Doughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about themDoughnut has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
People have different senses of humour. Most women I know do not like Life of Brian for example everyone I know who has seen this film like it from my daughter to my ex wife to various other people Product 13 you are the only person I know so far does not like it
To be honest I have seen FAQ About Time Travel but had to switch off after seeing about two thirds of it. The acting and script are just horrible in my option.
Old 08-10-2009, 13:49   #2661
zing_deleted

ok now thats 2 lol as I said people have different sense of humour
Old 08-10-2009, 14:23   #2662
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughnut View Post
To be honest I have seen FAQ About Time Travel but had to switch off after seeing about two thirds of it. The acting and script are just horrible in my option.
Acting seemed fine to me and it was a comedy, I laughed a lot so the script and film makers must have done a good job.

Just not to your taste I guess.
Old 08-10-2009, 14:26   #2663
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Acting seemed fine to me and it was a comedy, I laughed a lot so the script and film makers must have done a good job.

Plus the fact I really like Anna Faris lol
Old 08-10-2009, 14:53   #2664
Doughnut
cf.member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post

I think comedy movies like this can be a bit subjective. I liked and found funny Land of the Lost and I am sure most people think that is a parcel!

Plus the fact I like Anna Friel
Old 08-10-2009, 16:29   #2665
zing_deleted

I liked Land of the Lost also
Old 08-10-2009, 16:39   #2666
Doughnut
cf.member

Quote:
I liked Land of the Lost also
There is no hope for you then
Old 08-10-2009, 18:47   #2667
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Finally got around to watching Transformers 2 - 9/10, what an awesome film! CGI is the best I've ever seen.

The only thing stopping it from being 10 out of 10 was Megan Fox. No really.

Well actually her lips, they put me off in every scene she was in, really Angelina Jolie-big and unnaturally red too. Other than the lips she's a hottie

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 19:12   #2668
cannon fodder77
Inactive

Services: VIRGIN XL TV V+ / M BB /M PHONE
cannon fodder77 is an unknown quantity at this point

just watched District 9

WOW! what a movie. Just goes to show you dont need hundreds of millions to make a great film,
cannon fodder77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 19:46   #2669
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Surrogates 6/10 a little bit predictable but watchable.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 21:38   #2670
SB_07
Inactive

Services: V+ XL/20MB BB.
SB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation era

The hurt locker.

Decent modern war film. 9/10.
SB_07 is offline   Reply With Quote