Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2018, 23:14   #766
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Hopefully a sustained rally will follow, the last couple of months have been brutal.
Advertisement
Old 26-03-2018, 23:51   #767
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

I do wonder what the non-disclosure agreement was all about assuming she didn't have an affair with Trump. Was she his tax lawyer, accountant or realtor perhaps?
Quote:
Stormy Daniels: White House 'strongly' denies Trump's alleged affair
The White House has denied allegations that Donald Trump had an affair with an adult-film actress.

Stormy Daniels gave details about the alleged 2006 affair during an interview on CBS News' 60 Minutes programme.

"The president doesn't believe that any of the claims that Ms Daniels made last night in her interview were accurate," said spokesman Raj Shah.

President Trump's lawyers are seeking $20m (£14m) in damages from her, saying she broke a non-disclosure deal.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43549767
Old 27-03-2018, 06:41   #768
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Did anyone see the size of Stormy’s pupils on 60 minutes... ?

Seen lots of comments from folk ‘suggesting’ those are potentially the eyes of someone hooked on cocaine. I don’t trust her either way.
Old 27-03-2018, 07:59   #769
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Did anyone see the size of Stormy’s pupils on 60 minutes... ?

Seen lots of comments from folk ‘suggesting’ those are potentially the eyes of someone hooked on cocaine. I don’t trust her either way.
Sounds like folk are trying to discredit her. I doubt these people are qualified to diagnose drug problem addicts. Anyway it doesn’t matter. Either she has proof or she hasn’t. Everyone else will already have made their mind up otherwise.
Old 27-03-2018, 13:19   #770
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Eyes with pupils that size in high light conditions is not normal and I work in the health care sector to know that for sure!

'If she had proof, it had been shown by now, either Washington Post or NYT would likely paid top whack to share it, this attempt by her lawyers waving a DVD, and threatening the President that ‘We are not playing games.’ Very corny and pathetic.
Old 27-03-2018, 13:30   #771
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Eyes with pupils that size in high light conditions is not normal and I work in the health care sector to know that for sure!

'If she had proof, it had been shown by now, either Washington Post or NYT would likely paid top whack to share it, this attempt by her lawyers waving a DVD, and threatening the President that ‘We are not playing games.’ Very corny and pathetic.
If he didn't have an affair, why did his lawyer pay her $130k, and why is his lawyer now threatening to sue her for a breach of a non-disclosure agreement?

What is there to disclose if nothing happened?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 27-03-2018, 14:36   #772
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
If he didn't have an affair, why did his lawyer pay her $130k, and why is his lawyer now threatening to sue her for a breach of a non-disclosure agreement?

What is there to disclose if nothing happened?
Why don't you ask him. I really don't care Hugh about a private citizens private life before he became President.
Old 27-03-2018, 15:05   #773
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Why don't you ask him. I really don't care Hugh about a private citizens private life before he became President.
I agree
It's not like he was involved with Monica Lewinsky
Old 27-03-2018, 15:20   #774
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Yeah but pupils can dilate for all sorts of reasons other than drugs. Some eye drops can cause it, some legal drugs, if you have issues with your eye height or just general eye issues. Could be drugs but could also be many other things.

Thing is no one watching TV is in a position to diagnose it.

Quote:
The Post and NYT likely not. Most broadsheets in the UK and US have a policy against paying their sources (for obvious reasons). Maybe someone else though, maybe she was paid for this interview too.

As I said if she has proof, share it. Otherwise this story isn't going anywhere.
Old 27-03-2018, 15:58   #775
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I agree
It's not like he was involved with Monica Lewinsky
Exactly. Wasn't much Media Derangement back when all that was happening.

Not to mention the rape allegations coming from Juanita Broaddrick and sexual advances to Paula Jones by President Bill Clinton, which in that case an out of court settlement was reached! The Fake News Media didn't appear to give a shit back then about the Crooked Clinton empire.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Yeah but pupils can dilate for all sorts of reasons other than drugs.
I am well aware of that, but pupils that size is not normal and shows an underlying condition, could be drugs, could be a underlying medical condition, I'd put my money on it being drugs. I just don't give a shit either way.
Old 27-03-2018, 18:38   #776
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
As has been previously explained, if the payment (which was paid just before the election) could be deemed to have affected the election (by stopping negative news), it is seen as a campaign contribution, and since it wasn't declared as such, is a felony.

It's not the action that gets you, it's the cover-up (see Watergate, etc.).

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Quote:
Exactly. Wasn't much Media Derangement back when all that was happening.

Not to mention the rape allegations coming from Juanita Broaddrick and sexual advances to Paula Jones by President Bill Clinton, which in that case an out of court settlement was reached! The Fake News Media didn't appear to give a shit back then about the Crooked Clinton empire.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

I am well aware of that, but pupils that size is not normal and shows an underlying condition, could be drugs, could be a underlying medical condition, I'd put my money on it being drugs. I just don't give a shit either way.
Seriously? - it was wall to wall coverage at the time.
Old 27-03-2018, 19:06   #777
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
As has been previously explained, if the payment (which was paid just before the election) could be deemed to have affected the election (by stopping negative news), it is seen as a campaign contribution, and since it wasn't declared as such, is a felony.
Are you serious? About 13 women came forward accusing him of inappropriate advances, there is the video of him bragging about grabbing women, surely this is negative as it gets and he suppose to have paid off just one woman for having consensual sex years ago..... The story deserves to be treated with the bullshit it exists of.
Old 27-03-2018, 19:40   #778
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Are you serious? About 13 women came forward accusing him of inappropriate advances, there is the video of him bragging about grabbing women, surely this is negative as it gets and he suppose to have paid off just one woman for having consensual sex years ago..... The story deserves to be treated with the bullshit it exists of.
Hugh didn’t say it was a good strategy. Just that if the money was declared its breaking the law.
Old 29-03-2018, 00:13   #779
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Meanwhile, on the latest episode of "You're fired" we wave goodbye to Veteran's Affair's secretary David Shulkin.

Quote:
Mr Shulkin's departure follows after months in which he has been locked in a power struggle with some senior White House staff members, who have wanted him to be removed from his post. His leaving suggests that they were eventually able to convince Mr Trump that the Veteran's Affairs secretary needed to go.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8278726.html
Old 29-03-2018, 00:41   #780
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Replaced by his White House doctor.
Closed Thread