Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 26-03-2014, 11:36   #7816
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
An allegation was made about me recently which was untrue. I had never been in that sort of situation before and even though I knew I had nothing to worry about the whole process was very unnerving (perhaps it's designed that way?) and would potentially entail protracted uncertainty but last night I had a fantastic phone call to confirm that it was going nowhere and I could happily go about my business
I bet it was someone full of jealously Russ, really you need to pity them in a way as they are just plain nasty to have made an untrue allegation really not a nice person. People like that make me the unnecessary worry they have caused you ... as you say the whole process was very unnerving.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:59   #7817
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

The boiler is FIXED - I'm off to bath until I am but a giant prune
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2014, 12:45   #7818
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Glad to hear it ... Enjoy dilli and remember the Radox Relax Bath Soak ...
Old 26-03-2014, 13:53   #7819
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
An allegation was made about me recently which was untrue. I had never been in that sort of situation before and even though I knew I had nothing to worry about the whole process was very unnerving (perhaps it's designed that way?) and would potentially entail protracted uncertainty but last night I had a fantastic phone call to confirm that it was going nowhere and I could happily go about my business
God news indeed Russ. Knowing you have done nothing wrong does not always squash those niggling doubts that you wont be believed. Only been in that position once in my whole life thankfully but I can still remember the sleepless nights it caused until the situation was resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Very good news dilli and about time too!!!! I guess the silver lining will be a slightly reduced gas bill but I know I would rather have a working boiler.
Old 26-03-2014, 18:58   #7820
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Parents evening tonight and the wee one is on track for high school and got told what every parent wants to hear is that we have a well mannered and well adjusted little boy a pleasure to have in class and wishes she had a class full of him. Bragging about him Oh yes so so pleased
Old 27-03-2014, 11:13   #7821
tizmeinnit

Strange one to go in happy thoughts thread but finally been diagnosed with an AF not constant which is why I have never managed to get on an ECG when I had it before but I woke up with it and just went straight to gp they had me on an ECG within 5 minutes it is such a relief to finally get it recognized and not as always before just been put down to my anxiety condition
Old 27-03-2014, 11:52   #7822
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I get your meaning. There is finally a name to put to it rather than being fobbed off with excuses or blaming you for it. What happens next?
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2014, 11:56   #7823
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I get your meaning. There is finally a name to put to it rather than being fobbed off with excuses or blaming you for it. What happens next?
Well he called the hospital and because my heart rate was only 150 ( I know still high) they said if I wanted to go hospital today then I would have to go to A&E. The doc said he would get me an appointment asap and put me on aspirin for now told me not to train unless I know they are clear
Old 27-03-2014, 12:35   #7824
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Parents evening tonight and the wee one is on track for high school and got told what every parent wants to hear is that we have a well mannered and well adjusted little boy a pleasure to have in class and wishes she had a class full of him. Bragging about him Oh yes so so pleased
I know how you feel. I woke up one morning with a heart rate of 144, seen the GP and he sent me to the hospital (by ambulance). Mine could be kidney related but they are keeping an eye on things. My avg is still around 100bpm at rest.
Old 27-03-2014, 13:37   #7825
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I know how you feel. I woke up one morning with a heart rate of 144, seen the GP and he sent me to the hospital (by ambulance). Mine could be kidney related but they are keeping an eye on things. My avg is still around 100bpm at rest.
did you mean to quote me then lol

My normal resting is around 70 I am quite fit for my size so having it beat @ 150+ at rest is quite high by comparison. Thankfully he said I can still train as long as its not while I have them present or just after
Old 28-03-2014, 16:36   #7826
tizmeinnit

Blooming chickens after 4 months of them molting between them now I have more eggs than I know what to do with lol
Old 28-03-2014, 16:45   #7827
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Thankfully it is ok now. must have been awful
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 17:26   #7828
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Cleaned my fish tank.

Would normally have moaned about doing it but this is the first time for several months that I have had enough energy to do it all on my own. Really chuffed.
Old 28-03-2014, 17:42   #7829
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Cleaned my fish tank.
Is that a euphemism?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 19:01   #7830
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star