Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 24-03-2016, 13:12   #1801
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

I'll have to keep an eye out for the episode. She was one of the best Divas WWE had.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-03-2016, 13:15   #1802
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Having watched every single episode of the Flash.. I've somehow missed Edge (Copeland as I assume he's credited) Going to look now.

Edit: Found him, He played E2 Atom Smasher in S2E1 never noticed during the original airing, some CGI stuff going on naturally might have skewed it for me.

I think there's always a part for WWE stars in Marvel and DC shows to be fair, they're likely some of the only guys in the world that can fit the part without needing a massive crash course in delivering lines. I'm fairly sure Ryback would have a good shot at covering Bane.
Old 24-03-2016, 14:07   #1803
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Supergirl returns to sky 1 on friday 1st april 2016 at 8pm with brand new episodes.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 11:18   #1804
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

How time changes. I remember 4 years ago on April Fools posting a story that Sting AJ Styles and Samoa Joe had all signed for WWE, because at the time there was no way they would. Now look, all 4 are working for WWE.
Old 03-04-2016, 19:11   #1805
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Anyone staying up tonight? Maybe get a live thread going?
Old 03-04-2016, 20:14   #1806
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Nah, I know the 3 matches I care about most are gonna end with the 3 I don't want to win winning. I hope Vince has the balls to call an audible when the crowd don't get behind Roman and let Hunter keep the title.
Old 04-04-2016, 00:30   #1807
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Anyone staying up tonight? Maybe get a live thread going?
I'll be watching it live but let's keep it in here

Ambrose going over Leanar clean would make him a main eventer but that's not going to happen. If Lesnar loses it'll be a screw job. Orton is due back so I wouldn't be surprised if he interferes.

WWE needs a champion who can defend it on a full time basis which HHH can't so I reckon Reigns will go over but it won't be straightforward. Possibly a heel turn there. Rock is there tonight so maybe something involving him.

I can't see anything suggesting Taker will lose although this did strike me earlier, Vince says if Shane wins then Taker's WM career is over....but then Vince wouldn't be around to enforce that....

Not really bothered enough about the other matches to make any guesses although I'd be happy to see Rollins show up. If so then he HAS to be a face.

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Oh and Cena to win the battle royale.

---------- Post added 04-04-2016 at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was 03-04-2016 at 23:18 ----------

Wow! Didn't see that one coming!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:16   #1808
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Absolutely minimal reaction for Reigns, I'm out of the loop though I haven't seen many RAW's in the past year, I posted this before, what's the deal? Cena had a lot longer than this before the boo's and suck chants came.

I had an inkling Cena would make an appearance, might have been on the fly though as he was cleared at some point today and it naturally leaked or was announced. Never seen a WM run so late though. Hopefully the Shane/Vince angle isn't over already.

The Raw after WM is usually a good show so I'll catch that too I think.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:04   #1809
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Absolutely minimal reaction for Reigns, I'm out of the loop though I haven't seen many RAW's in the past year, I posted this before, what's the deal? Cena had a lot longer than this before the boo's and suck chants came.

I had an inkling Cena would make an appearance, might have been on the fly though as he was cleared at some point today and it naturally leaked or was announced. Never seen a WM run so late though. Hopefully the Shane/Vince angle isn't over already.

The Raw after WM is usually a good show so I'll catch that too I think.
They had turned off the crowd mics apparantly to keep the boos to a minimun.
One of the worst ppvs i can remember tbh 7 hours wasted (including the pre show)
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:32   #1810
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Can't wait for RAW to see them show what they think of Roman.
Old 04-04-2016, 17:02   #1811
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Brock Lesnar is like one of those annoying players you come across on the video games. Spams 13 moves and a finisher then leaves victorious. A 2 move set is pretty awful.
Old 04-04-2016, 23:50   #1812
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Still in my top 5 all time favourites though, which is either sad of me, or a sad indictment of the new people they want to push through. None of the people there now I see as the next Triple H, Cena, Rock, Austin, etc. The company is dying a slow death, and it is painful to watch tbh.
Old 05-04-2016, 22:10   #1813
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Still in my top 5 all time favourites though, which is either sad of me, or a sad indictment of the new people they want to push through. None of the people there now I see as the next Triple H, Cena, Rock, Austin, etc. The company is dying a slow death, and it is painful to watch tbh.
Well then we're both sad. I've said I felt WWE was dying a pretty slow death in this thread for well over a year now and reached the point I just couldn't watch the programming any longer. I just can't get past the old stars. Edge, Cena, Orton, The Rock, Undertaker, Austin, Kurt Angle. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk whether the WWE admits it or not are two huge 'replacement' losses. The pair of them were so far over it was ridiculous.

AJ Styles is solid talent,
Spoiler: 
I'm actually astonished he's getting a push and not being buried.

Not really a huge spoiler as such but best be safe.

If Cena had turned on the Rock at WrestleMania, the whole face of the company would've exploded overnight and had fans going into absolute meltdown as well as shooting MNR through the roof the next night. Reigns was booed to the heavens again last night. I thought I was misunderstanding something last time out when I said he was toxic but this isn't like Cena, Cena can still drag a pop, this guy is literally being shunned by arena after arena. What do you do in a situation like this?

Back to WrestleMania, Bill Goldberg was the star rumour this year round and decided to be a troll and inform everyone there was never a chance.. after WM had aired. Would love a cameo but again, he hates McMahon and any form of talent hates Goldberg, no win scenario. I reckon he'd have had a decent MMA shot though over Lesnar and Punk.
Old 06-04-2016, 00:43   #1814
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Maryse, Lana and Renee Young have joined the next season of Total Divas Alongside The Bella Twins, Natayla, Paige, Eva Marie and Naomi. Rosa Mendes, Alcia Fox and Mandy Rose are not in the next season of total divas.

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

The Vaudevillians are making there main roster appearance on smackdown this thursday night. This follows baron corbin, apollo crews, enzo amore and colin cassidy made there appearance on monday night raw this past monday.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 16:00   #1815
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Would love to see Maryse make a return to in ring action in WWE, one of my favourite Divas. Punk said it best in that pipe bomb promo, I think in 50 years time WWE will be a defunct organisation. They need another kickstart like the NWO in WCW brought in the Attitude Era back in the 90's. Sadly at the moment, their champion, supposed to be the best in the company, is getting shunned by everyone and they don't know what to do. I got sick of Cena being in the ME every PPV in a title match, but right now I'd love to see him back as the WWE champion. I bet by the time SummerSlam is on us, Reigns is buried mid roster because he failed to get over with the fans.