Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 18-11-2010, 12:18   #1531
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Awe lovely! Hope we get some fotays!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-11-2010, 07:35   #1532
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I believe Fingy had her baby on Tuesday..
I did indeedy, we got home on Wednesday, all doing well.
Baby Ty, 5:51am on Tuesday and he weighed 7lb 1oz... won't scare the blokies off with any gory details.
Going to try and get photies off hubbys phone today.
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 08:17   #1533
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Congratulations to you and hubby Fingy on the birth of your little son!

Old 19-11-2010, 08:22   #1534
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingy View Post
Baby Ty, 5:51am on Tuesday and he weighed 7lb 1oz... won't scare the blokies off with any gory details.
Excellent

p.s. having been at both myson's births gorty details won't put me off
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 08:22   #1535
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Congratulations to you both.

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 08:30   #1536
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Really pleased for you and all the Fingys, and congrats on the arrival of the latest wee Fingy.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 11:39   #1537
Tinky
To err is human

Printer's working again!!
Old 19-11-2010, 15:49   #1538
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Congratulations Fingy, I'm looking forward to seeing those photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Printer's working again!!
It's just trying to lull you into a false sense of security.
Old 19-11-2010, 17:22   #1539
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

TGIF - only another hour or so to go, then I can leave the office.

Update - my earlier estimate was overly optimistic; now I'm out of here..........
Old 19-11-2010, 19:33   #1540
Tinky
To err is human

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post

It's just trying to lull you into a false sense of security.
You are right Jo, I really needed it to work as I wanted to print out a birthday card I had spent hours making for a dear friend who was 65 yesterday. Today because the panic is now over, it is working perfectly.
Old 20-11-2010, 11:03   #1541
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Machines are like cats: They know but they don't care.

Now if you want constant, perfect printouts just say you're going to buy a new one.
Now There I must beg to differ, not about the cat's nature but, about the printer's. The threat has to be real, it must have a new cartridge in plain sight, thus proving it had caused you to spend hard cash, before it will happily show that it got the better of you.

As you said a cat wouldn't care one way or another once it had made it's point.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:25   #1542
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
As an electronic engineer I know the effect so well: If you only have a one off of a component it will be the most fragile ephemeral thing in Christendom. Have a few spares and it will militarilly rigged.

Hey that black cat reminds me of Lauzip. (Laura) She seems to have gone awol as well.
I am sure she won't object to me saying that as far as I know Laura and family are well. She repeatedly wipes the floor with me when we play Bejewled Blitz on Facebook, as does everyone else .
Old 20-11-2010, 14:22   #1543
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

All doing well, Ty just has his day/night mixed up so we are all a little tired. Couple of pics for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0555.jpg (581.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG4204 resized.jpg (156.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG4212 resized.jpg (164.8 KB, 16 views)
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 14:26   #1544
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Aaaawwwwww - bless.

He's a handsome lad.
Old 20-11-2010, 14:36   #1545
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Oh Fingy he looks adorable. Though I realise it is probable poo related I just love Ty's smile in the second pic.