Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Schedule - Summer 2021

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Schedule - Summer 2021

Old 11-02-2021, 18:42   #76
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2020/2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
for those of you who like your anime

You should also checkout a new series I added called Debris. I added a description and and a link to a teaser in the main post.
Thank you for posting that animé trailer General. Looks interesting but as we don't subscribe to Netflix we'll have to wait to see if it becomes available through the usual alternatives.
Advertisement
Old 14-02-2021, 13:10   #77
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...to-lead-create
Quote:
Amazon’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith Lands Glover & Waller-Bridge To Lead/Create

The film, first released in 2005 and penned by Simon Kinberg (Dark Phoenix) and helmed by Doug Liman (Chaos Walking), centered on an upper-class married couple who are surprised to learn that they are assassins at competing agencies and have been assigned to kill each other, with Brad Pitt (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood) and Angelina Jolie (Maleficent) starring in the lead roles.

The series reboot, which was previously attempted in 2007 at ABC, is set to be created by the Atlanta maverick and the Fleabag Emmy winner alongside Francesca Sloane, who previously worked with Glover on his acclaimed FX series and is under an overall deal with Amazon, as is Waller-Bridge. Sloane will serve as showrunner on the series, which is being executive produced New Regency’s Yariv Milchan and Michael Schaefer and Wells Street Films’ Jenny Robins.

“Having had the pleasure of successful collaborations with the incredibly talented Donald Glover, most recently on Guava Island, we all started talking about other projects to do together and when he suggested the idea of a new take and iteration on the New Regency film, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, we jumped at the chance to get going right away,” Milchan and Schaefer said in a statement. “Adding Phoebe and her company Wells Street Films as a collaborator and co-star takes everything up another level and makes the project worthy of a reimagining for both new audiences and past fans of the original film. We are so excited to be working with Donald, Phoebe, Francesca and the entire team at Amazon Studios.”
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2021, 14:42   #78
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Well, I enjoyed the film, so I hope the series lives up to it.

I never knew a previous series existed, apparently it dates from 1996.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115277/

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2021, 15:00   #79
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

That is some good talent as well so it'll be interesting to see where they take it.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2021, 19:22   #80
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

New series coming to Netflix soon and definitely worth a watch; The One

Quote:
The One is set five minutes in the future, in a world where a DNA test can find your perfect partner – the one person you’re genetically predisposed to fall passionately in love with. No matter how good your relationship, which one of us can honestly say we haven’t thought about whether there is someone better out there? What if a hair sample is all it takes to find them? The idea is simple, but the implications are explosive. We will never think of love and relationships in the same way again.

I wouldn't normally post a synopsis of new series as it would be featured in the main thread however I do find this one appealing. I love (no pun intended) it when real science is closely incorporated into sci-fi series because if you understand it (and I have a microbiology background which is heavily weighted on genetics background) you watch thinking "could we actually do this, is it possible, how feasible is it, would people be interested in it and what are the moral implications?"

12th March if you are interested
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2021, 16:38   #81
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
The One is set five minutes in the future

Old 16-02-2021, 23:40   #82
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I think it is the metaphorical sense like when we say "we are 1 minute to midnight" when describing relativistically how close we are to nuclear war.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2021, 19:52   #83
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Manifest returns 1st April.

pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2021, 18:45   #84
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Debris March 1st.

Old 20-02-2021, 19:24   #85
cimt

That looks like it could be either very good or very bad. Hopefully it'll be a good show.
Old 20-02-2021, 20:42   #86
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Looks good so far.

Old 24-02-2021, 20:10   #87
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

New series coming to Disney+

The Bad Batch
May 4th.

Loki June 11th

Old 25-02-2021, 03:48   #88
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
New series coming to Disney+

The Bad Batch
May 4th.
LOL, of course.

Its the same Loki trailer as previously posted.

Old 03-03-2021, 12:26   #89
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: TV Schedule - Spring 2021

Debris premiered. Neither thrilling nor poor. Will take a few episodes I think.

The creator/writer has a pedigree in this genre with Fringe though.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:43   #90
cimt

Re: TV Schedule - Spring 2021

I didn't realise Almost Human was the last show he did. That had potential too. I'll give it a watch soon. From what I remember of the trailer, I thought he could go either way.