Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 09-09-2013, 07:10   #7036
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My parents arrive today.
Old 09-09-2013, 13:59   #7037
tizmeinnit

Doing well on my diet. I know I have lost weight but do not know how much but my whole outlook has changed. It is almost like a 180 degree turn around. I had given up but now I have every intention of getting fit again and doing some more fight training which I have already started . Mind you I do feel old after that lol
Old 09-09-2013, 16:47   #7038
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Another crappy day today - I had another problem with my feet, so I phoned up and they had me come in straight away.

Anyway my happy thought was I managed to get a new colour combination on my cast, so it was all worth it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cast.jpg (92.6 KB, 5 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 17:02   #7039
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Kew-ell!

Is that from Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:13   #7040
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well the wider family are off to Falmouth today and its the first time l have visited it so it will be interesting.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:37   #7041
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Hope you get some nice weather Den. When I'm down in Cornwall I often take my mother over there as we like to visit Trago Mills as well as having a mosey round the harbour front. The Chain Locker has a good beer garden right on the harbourside.
Yes we did pop into Trago Mills for a gander and bought one or two items and then we went to the lovely Mevagissey and the weather was nice as well.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:28   #7042
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Just had my first ice bath. I've been dreading it but as I have a shin injury that keeps me off the road I'm using the gym cross trainer and like today, bootcamp. They do a lot of heavy thigh work and afterwards I had trouble walking back to my car.

The hardest part was lowering myself in to the bath but once I was in and added the ice it wasn't so bad and when I got out my thighs were fine - obviously tired from the workout but none of the usual aches. I now fully recommend them

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:58   #7043
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Taking the misses to Devon, Exeter to see ones sister for 5 days.. visiting the Eden project in Cornwall as she has never been before.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:00   #7044
denphone
Still alive and fighting

She should enjoy the Eden Project Richard as there is plenty to see.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:50   #7045
richard s
Permanently Banned

richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

I first went a couple of months after it had opened, I think they have done a lot more the project.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:03   #7046
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Yes it has expanded quite a bit since then.
Old 11-09-2013, 14:12   #7047
richard s
Permanently Banned

Cheers denphone for the info.
Old 12-09-2013, 15:55   #7048
richard s
Permanently Banned

Beer 25p a pint, fags £1.47 a packet, petrol 78p a litre that was 1977 aah memories.
Old 12-09-2013, 19:30   #7049
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard s View Post
Beer 25p a pint, fags £1.47 a packet, petrol 78p a litre that was 1977 aah memories.
Child allowance 40p a week but only paid for the second child, crisps 3 old pence = to a quarter of 5p. 10 Black men (sweets) 1D (1/12th of 5p). Bag of coal 4/11 (25p). My first wage was equal to £125 per year,(£2.50 per week for 50 weeks we didn't get paid for the two weeks holiday back then), hours 9-5.30pm Mon to Fri and 9-12.30pm Saturdays. Yes seams unreal, you could have a good night out for 50p. A whole week's shopping would cost less than £4, unbelievable. Could buy a blouse at C & A's in the sale for just over 20p Goodness this is making me feel really old.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 19:38   #7050
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Our family went to Buckfastleigh , Totnes and Slapton Sands today and we all had a wonderful time.