Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 30-07-2021, 23:31   #1051
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Mr Khan? Mr K? Nah.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2021, 00:19   #1052
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I haven't a clue,
Really? But you immediately posted that most child abusers are white, so I assume you think that grooming gang will be mostly white, why else counter the original post? I suggested that most likely they will be of sub-continent decent, by the name suggestion and you immediately countered. So what do you really believe? When the names are released, as has happened many times in the past few years. We’re you just trying to excuse this , now very well known pattern, of Asian ( sub-continent) grooming gangs as some kind of racism?

Quote:
but you seem to be confident it must be 'Mr Khan'.
I’m very confident, more than happy to be wrong, but doubt I am. Do you think I’m wrong?

Quote:
as long as you are equally outraged by the 90% of sex offences that are committed by white men.
Of course, but your desire to deflect criticism away from an obvious issue with a particular social group is one of the very reasons why the Left is disappearing up it’s own ********, they can’t see the hypocrisy and ambiguity in their own arguments.

Your immediate stance of defence and whataboutism on this is appalling.
Old 31-07-2021, 09:16   #1053
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Birds of a feather flock together..and race may play a part but not the only part.
Old 31-07-2021, 12:39   #1054
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Birds of a feather flock together..and race may play a part but not the only part.
They've haven't "flocked" together, they often already knew each other, eg relatives, same workplace, living on same street, going to same mosque. They were not individuals, who with great difficulty found others with the same attitudes.
Not sure it has too much to do with the age of the girls(ie paedophilia), but more to do with availability and controlling with alcohol and drugs, along with threats and use of violence. Using them for sex is one thing, but the other aspects of trafficking, use of alcohol and drugs, and threats and use of violence, take things to another level completely.
To be able to easily find other "birds" who were prepared to treat the girls in that way(outside of having sex with them), suggests something innate in that breed of "birds".
In general people would likely to be unable to find acquaintances that they could risk asking to join them in illegal activities. The risk of being reported to police would be very high.

Perhaps it's being withheld to assist investigators, but I haven't seen any indication of how the separate groups in separate parts of the country found each other. These cases tend to have happened a long time ago, before the level of social media it is today, and in some cases before the internet.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 12:40   #1055
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I haven't a clue, but you seem to be confident it must be 'Mr Khan'. It might be, as long as you are equally outraged by the 90% of sex offences that are committed by white men.
This has been discussed loads of times, I thought we were long past this now.

“Lone wolf” sex attackers can rightly be any race or colour.

But grooming gangs are almost always exclusively Asian. Only those who chose to be blind can deny that.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2021, 12:45   #1056
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
This has been discussed loads of times, I thought we were long past this now.

“Lone wolf” sex attackers can rightly be any race or colour.

But grooming gangs are almost always exclusively Asian. Only those who chose to be blind can deny that.
Asian: Including Chinese? Indians? Malays? Kazakhs? etc?

Old 31-07-2021, 12:46   #1057
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Asian: Including Chinese? Indians? Malays? Kazakhs? etc?
I’ve not personally done any background checks on them but who knows, perhaps.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 31-07-2021, 12:51   #1058
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
I’ve not personally done any background checks on them but who knows, perhaps.
Or were you trying to stay on the PC side of the discussion?
I think that Pierre has it right.

Old 31-07-2021, 12:54   #1059
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Or were you trying to stay on the PC side of the discussion?
I think that Pierre has it right.
Anyone who knows me knows I’m not PC.

They might be Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lanken, Bangladeshi etc.

I’m not PC but what I am is lazy, and I find it easier to type “Asian” than all those nationalities.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 31-07-2021, 13:00   #1060
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:

I’m not PC but what I am is lazy, and I find it easier to type “Asian” than all those nationalities.
Fair enough.

Old 31-07-2021, 13:31   #1061
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:

The common link is Islam. Islam is the binding factor. There have been cases of gangs whose origins are geographically outside Asia, eg Somalia. Not many non-Muslims are involved in these gangs, so not many from Sri Lanka, Japan.

Gangs with origins such as Albania, China, Cambodia, Ukraine, etc tend to be money-making exercises, and the gangs have formed beforehand.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:09   #1062
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-58084134

I wonder if the names will be Jones, Smith, Williams etc

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 04-08-2021, 12:15   #1063
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-58084134

I wonder if the names will be Jones, Smith, Williams etc

It surprised me too!

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....mmon-surnames/

Quote:
10 of West Yorkshire's most common surnames

Smith- 27,190.
Hussain- 13,357.
Taylor- 12,866.
Wilson- 11,085.
Khan- 10,927.
Walker- 10,692.
Brown- 10,651.
Wood- 10,525.

Old 04-08-2021, 12:23   #1064
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Who said I was surprised? I think you’ll find it was quite the opposite.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 04-08-2021, 13:15   #1065
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Just been said on the BBC One O'clock news that a further 19 men from Bradford have been arrested for historic child sex abuse offences between 2000 and 2005 against one girl. They are aged between 36 and 55.

Looks like they passed her around. No details of their race/religion were given.

From 0:25:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000yhwx

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 04-08-2021 at 13:19. Reason: Added link.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote