Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Old 27-02-2010, 21:36   #1
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Thread to talk about the last series of Big Brother on Channel 4 in the UK.

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

From the other thread... I'm under the impression that the last series starts in late May? Is this correct?
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-02-2010, 22:27   #2
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother UK - Series 11

Wish it was soon as Im starting to have withdrawals. Imagine when we dont have no big brother next year
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 00:17   #3
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Wish it was soon as Im starting to have withdrawals. Imagine when we dont have no big brother next year
I know me too

I hope it's as good if not better than CBB was
Old 28-02-2010, 00:31   #4
Sasha222
Inactive

They cant do the tree of temptation again but I hope they do something really funny like that and the next person dont ruin it like Jonas did like Jonas done because it would have been way funnier than what it was. All of them coped on when someone had a task from the tree after that
Old 28-02-2010, 00:44   #5
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
They cant do the tree of temptation again but I hope they do something really funny like that and the next person dont ruin it like Jonas did like Jonas done because it would have been way funnier than what it was. All of them coped on when someone had a task from the tree after that
Yeah something along thoses lines would be good... I liked the Tree of temptation, made me laugh.

I wonder if they'll change the house much?
Old 28-02-2010, 00:59   #6
Sasha222
Inactive

Dont they usually have a different house for the summer show as they have a posh one for the celebs and the ordinary housemates just rought it. I noticed as well that they didn't have the tokens on this Celeb so I wonder will they bring it back for this one and the outside prision. Last year it was funny when Marcus and Freddie kept revolting against bb. It made the show funny
Old 28-02-2010, 01:11   #7
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Dont they usually have a different house for the summer show as they have a posh one for the celebs and the ordinary housemates just rought it. I noticed as well that they didn't have the tokens on this Celeb so I wonder will they bring it back for this one and the outside prision. Last year it was funny when Marcus and Freddie kept revolting against bb. It made the show funny
Yeah, they do normally... was just thinking as it's the last they may jusy keep it the same as the CBB one...

I hope it's fun... I'd rather laugh than see too much fighting, although it can be entertaining
Old 28-02-2010, 01:25   #8
Sasha222
Inactive

I like the inbetween. I dont like the fighting but I like someone to stand up for themselves in a positive way and an example was Alex if you had noticed was starting to stand up to Vinnie in a nice way and I think if it had been on longer then it would have become more noticable and also now that we have no live feed its hard to judge the full story and we will only get what they want us to see. I hope they are not in bed by the time live feed is on. The cbb housemates were beyond a joke this year. Sometimes they were in bed at half nine. They was only one good night that I can really think of and it was the time Heidi and Stephanie stayed up all hrs and they had a really good chat. It was Heidi starting to come out of herself and starting to interact with the others and then she was voted out. It was a shame because she was so funny. I dont suppose that bb have taken a contract again with Virgin for the red button. Is it to much to hope for

---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

My fav of all time is Bb5. I loved Nadia and her lip glos bitches. They were so funny

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Nadia in the shower with her high heels on and also been chanined to Dan. And Michelle and Emma in the bedsit and they told big brother to give Victor cold showers. He was acting like a hard man but in the end it was so so funny when he went into the diary room and was nearly crying saying he would catch a cold if they kept giving him cold water when he was having a shower
Old 28-02-2010, 01:33   #9
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I like the inbetween. I dont like the fighting but I like someone to stand up for themselves in a positive way and an example was Alex if you had noticed was starting to stand up to Vinnie in a nice way and I think if it had been on longer then it would have become more noticable and also now that we have no live feed its hard to judge the full story and we will only get what they want us to see. I hope they are not in bed by the time live feed is on. The cbb housemates were beyond a joke this year. Sometimes they were in bed at half nine. They was only one good night that I can really think of and it was the time Heidi and Stephanie stayed up all hrs and they had a really good chat. It was Heidi starting to come out of herself and starting to interact with the others and then she was voted out. It was a shame because she was so funny. I dont suppose that bb have taken a contract again with Virgin for the red button. Is it to much to hope for

---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

My fav of all time is Bb5. I loved Nadia and her lip glos bitches. They were so funny

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Nadia in the shower with her high heels on and also been chanined to Dan. And Michelle and Emma in the bedsit and they told big brother to give Victor cold showers. He was acting like a hard man but in the end it was so so funny when he went into the diary room and was nearly crying saying he would catch a cold if they kept giving him cold water when he was having a shower
Yeah if they are only giving us the late night live feed, there needs to be something going on!

Yeah Nadia was ace, loved her.... the high heels in the shower!! hahaha forgot about that... pure diva!
Old 28-02-2010, 01:39   #10
Sasha222
Inactive

Do you think we will get the live feed back for the last one
Old 28-02-2010, 01:41   #11
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Do you think we will get the live feed back for the last one
I doubt it

Would be good if I was wrong though
Old 28-02-2010, 01:52   #12
Sasha222
Inactive

I liked Rachel and Mo as well. If you looked at the live feed it was and then the hightlights then it was like lookin at different people. They had Mo all the time in the hightlights asleep and Rachel just being boring. But in the live feed Mo was always cleaning and standing up for himself and Rachel also stood up for her self and suffered no fools. She was gutsy but in a good way and stood up to for her self as well and she was not a wanna be and just went in for the experience and just got on with her life when she came out of the house. I was really trilled for her that she won because she was herself all the way through

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
I doubt it

Would be good if I was wrong though
If they for the last time renewed the contract with Virgin would you know being Virgin Media employee
Old 28-02-2010, 13:53   #13
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

What?! DF created the thread and not Frankie? I think I may collapse
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 14:22   #14
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...s-comment.html

Looks like another reason now to cut what little of big brother we have to shreds more and Vinnie Jones didn't have the gumption to say sorry himself but got his pubilist to do it for him.
Old 28-02-2010, 16:50   #15
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
I liked Rachel and Mo as well. If you looked at the live feed it was and then the hightlights then it was like lookin at different people. They had Mo all the time in the hightlights asleep and Rachel just being boring. But in the live feed Mo was always cleaning and standing up for himself and Rachel also stood up for her self and suffered no fools. She was gutsy but in a good way and stood up to for her self as well and she was not a wanna be and just went in for the experience and just got on with her life when she came out of the house. I was really trilled for her that she won because she was herself all the way through

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

If they for the last time renewed the contract with Virgin would you know being Virgin Media employee
ah if it was made available to VM I'm sure we'd take the live feed... alas it's Dreams Beds who sponsors the show now

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
What?! DF created the thread and not Frankie? I think I may collapse
haha... haven't seen Frankie posting for a bit... not in the posts I'm reading anyway.

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Quote:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...s-comment.html

Looks like another reason now to cut what little of big brother we have to shreds more and Vinnie Jones didn't have the gumption to say sorry himself but got his pubilist to do it for him.
It was a genuine slip up... but he should have apologised himself though! jeez

You can't say anything on TV cos you'll get shot down in flames from somebody, yet the likes of Jan Moir can be as insulting as she likes in a newspaper? Doesn't make sense does it...