Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 08-09-2009, 14:03   #61
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
re: X Factor : 2009

i think lucie her name was, i liked her
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2009, 22:28   #62
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Ya thats her name. She was brill
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 22:29   #63
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I have yet to see X Factor from Saturday, I have recorded it so will probably watch it in my afternoon off tomorrow
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 22:41   #64
Sasha222
Inactive

Believe me you didn't miss much. The format is all wrong

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Good luck with it because the enjoyment is gone from it when they used to do the ordinary auditions

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Do you like the format of this x factor
Old 08-09-2009, 22:44   #65
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Not that keen, it's just a money spinning exercise really, it was better when it was just the room with the judges.
Old 09-09-2009, 16:49   #66
Sasha222
Inactive

Good day Ben and how are you today. I had an afternoon sleep and feel refereshed. They sure are making more money out of it this year. Did you get to see Sat nights show
Old 09-09-2009, 16:58   #67
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

My wife's cousin is through to the house bit where they sing at the judges houses. Hope to hear soon how he got on.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 16:59   #68
Aragorn
Inactive

Aragorn has a nice shiny star
Aragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny star

In what way are they making more money out of the auditions? Afaik, they were not charging an entrance fee for the auditions shows and no one has been asked to phone in yet. I may be missing something but apart from the BGT format change, I can't see how they are making money out it.

BTW, if you want free tickets to the Live shows, go here. Think I'll pass, myself
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 17:05   #69
Sasha222
Inactive

Has your wifes cousin been on yet at the audition and if not who is it so we can watch out for them. So as not to upset anyone again with spoilers will you pm me and let me know the name if you dont mind. Didn't know they would have got that far yet. The boot camp should be soon so

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Think I will pass for the tickets as well. But thanks Aragorn for posting about them anyway
Old 09-09-2009, 18:26   #70
Ben B
Inactive

Not watched it yet, I will watch it later
Old 09-09-2009, 18:36   #71
Sasha222
Inactive

Does anyone know when Leona releases her album. Cant wait to hear it
Old 09-09-2009, 23:37   #72
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...-x-factor.html

After reading this I wonder will this be the last X Factor.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:02   #73
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Does anyone know when Leona releases her album. Cant wait to hear it
November 17th :>
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:23   #74
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...-x-factor.html

After reading this I wonder will this be the last X Factor.
Not while Simon Cowell is making money from it .

If he rows with Cheryl Cole, she may be gone, but the show will carry on.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 17:06   #75
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Just to ad to Stuart CCFT comments, ITV make so much money out of this show, that the chances of this being the last show is very remote, and not only that l hear a rumour, that ITV want to sign SC and his production company on a long term basis, and also Cheryl Cole is being lined up to take control of the show, So that SC can concentrate on other shows like BGT etc.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote