Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Promote your own website

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

[Merged] Promote your own website

Old 23-06-2006, 11:03   #616
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!
Thumbs up [Merged] Promote your own website

Hi,

Sorry mods for the blatant plug!

I've just started my own site - all Microsoft / Computers / IT related with it's own discussion forum etc, but now I need some people to join up and start using it!

http://www.tools4windows.net/

Please check it out and tell me what you think!

Cheers

Lee
Advertisement
Old 23-06-2006, 11:16   #617
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

www.vforum.co.uk
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2006, 11:24   #618
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo
Ahh - but mine is more Microsoft related - discussions for old / current and in development systems!

:-)
Old 28-06-2006, 20:22   #619
Prezo
Permanently Banned

Prezo can only hope to improve
Web linking

If you have a site that you think would benefit from linking to our site, email us and we will get back to you. We also have plenty of space for well designed vertical banners (and half banners). down the left side of almost every page. We are happy to exchange banners to similar sites for free.
Check us out, email is on the site.
www.prezo.co.uk
Prezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2006, 21:41   #620
mhuggett
Inactive

mhuggett has a spectacular aura about themmhuggett has a spectacular aura about themmhuggett has a spectacular aura about themmhuggett has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsainsbury
I've just started my own site - all Microsoft / Computers / IT related with it's own discussion forum etc, but now I need some people to join up and start using it!

Lee
Wont let me register, the link I get sent breaks.
Home page displays with no images and doesnt complete registration
mhuggett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2006, 10:18   #621
chickendippers
Inactive

Services: On-cable: TV-L, BB-L, Phone-M. Off-cable: Sky+ HD, Plusnet Unlimited.
chickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of lightchickendippers is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to chickendippers

My Command & Conquer sites:
  • CnCWorld - A traditional fansite with news, downloads, game info and forums etc. Recieves about 16000 uniques a month
  • CNC Community - A website for the community, members of a special webmasters only forum can post their own news items on the homepage. Houses a bunch of features included a topsite, banner rotator and comprehensive links section. It's also a neutral place to hold big events such as the community awards, and the open map competition.
My other sites:
  • Valcato Hosting - My main occupation, obviously a web hosting and domain registration provider.
  • RegisterFly Suck - I created this site because well...RegisterFly Suck! It's not completely finished yet hence the lack of any reviews, but if you've ever experienced RegisterFly I'd appreciate your input.
chickendippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 14:14   #622
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze age
Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Kliro

Not my site - www.eyesacrossaroom.co.uk

It's a site I've been doing some work for, seems like a good idea - see someone out you like, then post on there and hope they read it and get in touch!
Kliro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 12:40   #623
scottyboydfc
Inactive

scottyboydfc is an unknown quantity at this point
GullyStation

Try this website. It is a site in progress but is shaping up to be great. When you register, where itt says referral, put in "scottyboydfc" minus the quotes. Its a good place to chat about nearly anything you like from football to gadgets. come and have a look. the address is www.gullystation.com

thank you

scott
scottyboydfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 14:23   #624
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

www.myspace.com/stingertheband

Not so much the website, but the music on it....
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:25   #625
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Just a cobbled together holding page until she gets some of her designs ready but:
Jessie-Lou
Coding is rubbish but I never profess to being good at it lol
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 15:28   #626
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

http://www.tombraidermanor.co.uk

Not only for Tomb Raider fans. We have a topsites list, champion arcade and also something special we are working on which is coming very soon. So watch out for that!
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 00:27   #627
DJB
Inactive

DJB is an unknown quantity at this point
Free Blog Hosting

You can have your own blogs for free hosted on our servers! The blog engine is mostly based on WordPress, the most common blog software on the web!

For the moment the only themes available is the Kubrick and the Classic ones. I will install more themes as soon as I will have some time! Until than, feel free to register and get your own blog free!

Find us at http://stonerocket.info

Full information and updates at http://forum.stonerocket.info
DJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 14:11   #628
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman

My current (now finished) project that I did for my sisters 2 caravans.

In the past I've normally butchered templates and content management systems. This is the closest I've come to completly starting from scratch on a full web site.

Written 100% in notepad. Menu will be re done to correct eratic capitalisation but other than that quite proud of it.

www.primrose-valleycaravans.co.uk

This is another site thats still work in progress.

www.branthowe.co.uk Looking at it now I think I might restart it and use an adaption of the base layout from the site above. hmm

Next project is 10 web sites for a local ski club. They want a seperate domain and site for each of the junior skiers that compete in events throught the world.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 14:13   #629
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

All good stuff
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 18:25   #630
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts
Cool Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

My new site: www.andreamclean.tv the Official Website for Andrea McLean (GMTV Weather Girl & TV Presenter)
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote