Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2020

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2020
Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2020, 11:51   #1681
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
That's because the contest isn't officially over yet, the media don't run the election they only think they do.
Funny, it was accepted 4 years ago with the same number of forecast Electoral College Votes...

But I’m sure "that was different", Tovarisch Папы смурф

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I'm very disappointed in what I'm reading from you on Trump.

On every other topic (as far as I recall), you and I are completely aligned meaning that you are a clear thinker.

.... Until we come to this Trump thing. Sorry, Papa.

Or....

You are a clear thinker on this topic...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Advertisement
Old 23-11-2020, 12:10   #1682
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Funny, it was accepted 4 years ago with the same number of forecast Electoral College Votes...

But I’m sure "that was different", Tovarisch Папы смурф

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Or....

You are a clear thinker on this topic...
Now now children you seem to forget i am just an impartial observer, I only report what is in the media I don't actually write it.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:12   #1683
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Now now children you seem to forget i am just an impartial observer, I only report what is in the media I don't actually write it.
There's so much wrong with this it's unreal
Old 23-11-2020, 14:59   #1684
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Alas, your limited choice of media (Australian shock jocks and the click-hungry Trump-adoring Express) and exclusively pro-Trump stories kick the impartial observer stance into touch.
Old 23-11-2020, 15:10   #1685
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Alas, your limited choice of media (Australian shock jocks and the click-hungry Trump-adoring Express) and exclusively pro-Trump stories kick the impartial observer stance into touch.
Andrew you wound me, i have gone out of my way to source unbiased news articles on the election fraud in the USA
Old 23-11-2020, 15:31   #1686
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Andrew you wound me, i have gone out of my way to source unbiased news articles on the election fraud in the USA
You've literally gone to the other end of the World to locate the last remains of the Trump-supporting media.

But what lengths have you gone to, to determine that your articles and sources are unbiased?
Old 23-11-2020, 15:34   #1687
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Ah - I see it now. You're being a pixie! I just laughed to myself looking at the reactions.

My advice is at your risk.
Old 23-11-2020, 16:13   #1688
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Lets move on shall we, before someone says a little too much and ends up in trouble

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 23-11-2020, 18:13   #1689
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I can't wait!

Quote:
Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell:

“Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m going to blow up ... [the filing in the state] will be Biblical”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And then, just like that she was gone, the only thing she blew up was her own job, good work
Even though she was fired, Sidney Powell should refuse to accept it, and just continue insisting that she's Trump's lawyer anyway.

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/p...te/6382647002/
Quote:
The attorney leading President Donald Trump’s recount effort in Wisconsin voted illegally according to his own legal argument that in-person absentee ballots should be thrown out. So did his wife.

Jim Troupis, a former Dane County judge and Cross Plains attorney who is representing the Trump campaign, would not answer questions about why he and his wife voted that way.

Troupis and his wife voted early using the state's in-person absentee option — one of a group of voters whose ballots the Trump campaign has asked election officials to deem illegal.

Their names appeared on exhibits Troupis submitted to the Dane County Board of Canvassers on Sunday, during the county's third day of retallying ballots. The exhibits include lists of voters who voted in a manner the campaign alleges is illegal, an argument the Board of Canvassers has rejected. The information was provided by Dane County to both campaigns.
Old 23-11-2020, 18:17   #1690
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Even though she was fired, Sidney Powell should refuse to accept it, and just continue insisting that she's Trump's lawyer anyway.

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/p...te/6382647002/

Mad as a box of frogs!
Old 23-11-2020, 18:56   #1691
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

“can’t wait” until Joe Biden gets hold of the nuclear codes

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6211490864001
Old 23-11-2020, 19:32   #1692
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:

Old 23-11-2020, 20:16   #1693
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:

Meanwhile, back in reality...

https://www.kgun9.com/news/election-...ures-biden-win
Quote:
Last Arizona county OKs election tally, assures Biden win

PHOENIX (AP) — Elected leaders in the last Arizona county to certify its results from the Nov. 3 election have signed off on their tally.

Monday's unanimous vote by the Mohave County Board of Supervisors sets the stage for state leaders to formalize Democratic presidential candiate Joe Biden’s historic win in the Grand Canyon State.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9E845D45-17C1-4D2F-97FD-21D803886904.jpeg (40.4 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by Hugh; 23-11-2020 at 20:20.
Old 23-11-2020, 21:19   #1694
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:

Yes, I'm sure he will sleepwalk going through the instructions.
Old 23-11-2020, 21:39   #1695
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Pack it in. Paul has already suggested that everyone calms down.